• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TV-Series in different languages instead of more in english

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi together :),

first its great to have TV-Series. But instead of fill in more series in english (we have until now so much) i would suggest following

netflix turkish
netflix german
netfix swedish

in that way we would make for sure minimum 70% of our customers happy :) - cause from 10 clients 8 love series but dont speak english
and we would quite sure sell much better in this way and also make the customers more happy
ex-yu , turkish, german customers would say great, we can watch TV-Series

sure the series have subtitles, but in thinking as business - do you would like to watch a series where you have to read the subtitles?

if technically possible, this would be fantastic

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
I also agree with you ... I personally order Netflix in Portuguese and Spanish and the films and series with various audios, it was good for children.

jojko22222

Trial//Subscribes//Support(24/7) in EN, CZ, SK
Reseller
May 5, 2019
Slovakia
Reseller ID
Huge IPTV
Czech and Slovak users must do the same. 80% of the series is unusable since some have subtitles and some do not.

Reactions: Poseidon

FluxBox

USA Reseller, support in French, Spanish & English
Reseller
Dec 9, 2019
iptvlivebox.com
Reseller ID
FluxBox
I also agree because it is the same thing with those who speak French, there are very few French people who speak English and we could have a good additional audience. You are doing excellent work that deserves to be known beyond borders and languages ;)

Last edited: