• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

TVIP 605 Review

veselinv

Jun 26, 2020
Hi to all. Anybody can help about very slow zapp on TVIP 605, when MAG 254 in same conditions worked perfectly? I wanted to change MAG because TVIP 605 has router option, when connected by ethernet cable. Zapp is about 15 seconds, and MAG made it in less then a second on same portal. Thx.

veselinv

Jun 26, 2020
No one has same problem as mine of slow zapping on some IPTV line with TVIP 605?

Teshin

Feb 17, 2022
Hi guys. Before giving up cable TV and finally switching to IPTV, I went through many steps. The most important of which has reset the Internet to a higher speed in order to create conditions for using IPTV.

Teshin

Feb 17, 2022
Hi guys. Before giving up cable TV and finally switching to IPTV, I went through many steps. The most important of which has reset the Internet to a higher speed in order to create conditions for using IPTV *******. Then I had a question about which provider to choose. It seems to me that only one provider offers the best option. After connecting the trial version of iptv, we were finally able to watch high-quality broadcasts, especially I like that now I can watch sports broadcasts. There were not so many options for viewing on cable TV.

Johney.hu

Mar 3, 2022
It's Horrible!!

Russian-made TVIP set-top boxes may be "cut off" from the firmware update servers, which will affect the stable operation of the devices. In addition, the owners of such devices will be unable to obtain technical support from the manufacturer. All of this will greatly complicate the use of their TV set-top box.

Buyers of IPTV set-top boxes from Formuler’s distributor in the USA may also face similar problems. The company is likely to be affected by Western sanctions due to the fact that one of its investors is a Russian citizen, Vitaly Kulimov.