• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

uk channel sorting

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
Can anyone tell me hot to sort out my list on Amazon Fredrick my channels are everywhere.they do not have any organsitation attall. Please a video or instructions would be very helpfull
Go to xtream-editor website and videos and instructions are there. You can also order channels in selection you want

jessica

Jun 18, 2018
Hi there folks
Ive just signed up with this service and have managed to edit the bouquets and was hoping i could rearrange my UK chanel list, can anyone tell me if its possible as they are all in alpabetical order with is very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
Hi there folks
Ive just signed up with this service and have managed to edit the bouquets and was hoping i could rearrange my UK chanel list, can anyone tell me if its possible as they are all in alpabetical order with is very annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
What kind of device do you use?

jessica

Jun 18, 2018
i use it mainly on a firestick with perfect player but i also have an A-Box pro android box

Thanks

uriX

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵Highly recommended ✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵
Reseller
i use it mainly on a firestick with perfect player but i also have an A-Box pro android box

Thanks
In the MAG box it is possible to get it done. but I'm unsure how it is with other devices. But see attached link or search for youtub, maybe it helps a little!

Sobriquet

Apr 30, 2018
Hi there folks
Hi Jessica, You can manually edit the m3u file in notepad yourself or you can use https://xtream-editor.com/ facility to build your own playlist. The choice is yours which path you want to take. I personally manually edited the m3u file by importing it into excel and customising my list and re-importing back into to an m3u file.
I may go down the xtreme editor route in the future because you get additional epg data which could help fill in the blanks that the standard epg file misses.
Hope this helps

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
question if you edit the channel list, do you have to reupload it when changes are done, i used it in spain and i cant alwys update it till i bring it back to the uk...

Sobriquet

Apr 30, 2018
question if you edit the channel list, do you have to reupload it when changes are done, i used it in spain and i cant alwys update it till i bring it back to the uk...
How are you editing your channel list?
I can't see why your location would matter...

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Hi, I'm another guy who's less than impressed (putting it mildly) at the state of the UK chanel sorting. I get it.. there are subscriptiopn services available in which you can make changes to the M3U files which work very well although I have a Formuler Z7+ winging it's way to me which will mean I have to use MAC (M3U isn't really up to scratch by all accounts) I don't see any way of changing MAC data which no doubt means I will have to put up with this clogged up rubbish.

Will seriously have to think this over when my subscription is up, I can't understand why such a simple request cannot be actioned!

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
Thanks I just ended up paying to use the mag portal on xtream site.. works really well and can get the lists etc how I want it.. also the interface seems much nicer.

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Thanks I just ended up paying to use the mag portal on xtream site.. works really well and can get the lists etc how I want it.. also the interface seems much nicer.
Can you link to this service? Really need something like this!

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
It's this.. https://xtream-editor.com

And add device to mag portal... Works really well.

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018

RK79

Jan 31, 2017

Are you connecting to IPTV by M3U or MAC?
I just add a mag device.. and then enter all the rapidiptv details like the stream URL, username/password.. then I configure my mag portal details to look at xtream portal settings.. I can then edit the channel list and groups on the xtream site to show exactly channels and groups I want..

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018

Are you connecting to IPTV by M3U or MAC?
I just add a mag device.. and then enter all the rapidiptv details like the stream URL, username/password.. then I configure my mag portal details to look at xtream portal settings.. I can then edit the channel list and groups on the xtream site to show exactly channels and groups I want..
Did you folllow some kind of guide?

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
Not ewqlre tbh.. just worked it out.. wasn't hard.. if you need a hand give us a shout.

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Not ewqlre tbh.. just worked it out.. wasn't hard.. if you need a hand give us a shout.
Well, I've added the MAG device, I have been able to choose which countries I want although I see no option to edit channels. Really have no idea what I'm doing!

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
Well, I've added the MAG device, I have been able to choose which countries I want although I see no option to edit channels. Really have no idea what I'm doing!
If you click on the name you gave it under the mag portal list.. it will take you to a page with all the channels and groups.. and you can edit, disable, move channel around and edit and create your own channel list..

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
If you click on the name you gave it under the mag portal list.. it will take you to a page with all the channels and groups.. and you can edit, disable, move channel around and edit and create your own channel list..
Ah thanks, that's the step I couldn't work out, I now have the channel editor, thanks for your help :)

Reactions: RK79