• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

uk channel sorting

RK79

Jan 31, 2017
Well, I've added the MAG device, I have been able to choose which countries I want although I see no option to edit channels. Really have no idea what I'm doing!
If you click on the name you gave it under the mag portal list.. it will take you to a page with all the channels and groups.. and you can edit, disable, move channel around and edit and create your own channel list..
Ah thanks, that's the step I couldn't work out, I now have the channel editor, thanks for your help :)
No probs.. don't forget to edit portal settings on your mag to point at the xtream portal.. then its job done.. your owcn channellist and a much nicer user interface I thought ... Also don't forget to do the epg-assigment for channels.. I had to manual put some in thou as the auto-assignment didnt work properly.

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
If you click on the name you gave it under the mag portal list.. it will take you to a page with all the channels and groups.. and you can edit, disable, move channel around and edit and create your own channel list..
Ah thanks, that's the step I couldn't work out, I now have the channel editor, thanks for your help :)
No probs.. don't forget to edit portal settings on your mag to point at the xtream portal.. then its job done.. your owcn channellist and a much nicer user interface I thought ... Also don't forget to do the epg-assigment for channels.. I had to manual put some in thou as the auto-assignment didnt work properly.
Made my changes, under MAC server have entered the portal address as http://mag.xtream-editor.com

I get an error message advising to check my internet connection (which is fine) or portal address (which also seems to be fine)

I didn't put in uder id or password as that wasn't instructed.

ANy idea?

Jim Ranson

May 12, 2018
Made my changes, under MAC server have entered the portal address as http://mag.xtream-editor.com

I get an error message advising to check my internet connection (which is fine) or portal address (which also seems to be fine)

I didn't put in uder id or password as that wasn't instructed.

ANy idea?
My bad, was a typo! All's good

Origin

Estreams.eu
Reseller
Jan 16, 2017
estreams.eu
Reseller ID
weescotsman
remember to add your epg info also, you will have to fill in each one individually

Reactions: wwe

Sparks86

Aug 7, 2016
England
I've been a subscriber for a couple of years, this has never been sorted on the UK list so dought it ever will be looked at.

Wish they would as other providers have got it sorted

Reactions: panamahat

Sparks86

Aug 7, 2016
England
Hi all,

Does anyone have a good UK channel list that includes sports events, Live events, VOD and the rest of the UK channels.

In a tidy and neat layout format.

If you have a list and would like to share my code is 9228

Would love a nice UK list template.

Thanks in advance

wwe

Reseller
May 21, 2016
Reseller ID
William Elders
I would like a nice list for Uk channels also but don’t know where to start what is the xstream editor how do I get the editor and how would I load the template if I got one

Ok I have the editor now and my number is 30665 can you help with a Uk list please

Thanks

Last edited:

lazy

May 6, 2017
I have over 400 UK channels on my list which is much too much for me. I don't know the british TV market well and I don't know which channels to sort out (disable) as I am sure, many of them are just trash. For some of you guys the choice may be pretty obvious. Suggestions please?