• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Unable to download Smarters on Samsung Smart TV (No device found)

Rob James

Feb 25, 2024
Gentlemen, I'm trying to install Smarters IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV. At the Google Play Store when I click Install, it says no device found. Can you please tell me what steps I have to do to be able to download and install this App? Thanks in advance for any and all advice offered.

Rob,

buymode

May 8, 2024
UAE
To resolve the issue of not being able to download Smarters IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV, follow these steps:
  • Check Compatibility: Make sure Smarters IPTV is compatible with your Samsung Smart TV.
  • Update TV Software: Go to Settings > Support > Software Update and update if needed.
  • Check Internet: Ensure your TV is connected to the internet via Settings > Network > Network Status.
  • Search Directly: Look for Smarters IPTV directly on your TV’s Apps section.
  • Use Samsung Apps Store: Ensure you’re using the Samsung Apps Store, not Google Play Store.
  • Check Region: Confirm the app is available in your region.
  • Try a Streaming Device: Use an external device like Roku or Fire Stick if the app isn’t available on your TV.
  • Contact Support: Reach out to Samsung support or the app developer for help if needed.
By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and resolve the issue of not finding or installing Smarters IPTV on your Samsung Smart TV.