• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN and many more direct from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

I currently have USA (around 1300+ channels) This includes the Fox sports that are lost on Fubo and to be gone from Psuve, and MANY local ABC and CW channels that will be gone from psvue ready and working from direct sources.

Canada Package with the Frenc Qubec channels included

DSTV for African super sports and many more

Australian package with Optus sports

Malaysian Package that has Astro super sports

(All 3 DSTV/OPTUS/Astros ALL show ALL EPL games)

I have Spanish, Latin, and MANY more packages.

If you want a headache free, good quality service and support message me for test!

We already got Rid of psvue and recovered majority of the stuff and Fubo and 4-5 other sources direct sources, NO PEERS ready for when the meltdown starts after January.

Scotman

Jan 15, 2020
Hi Guys

I currently have USA (around 1300+ channels) This includes the Fox sports that are lost on Fubo and to be gone from Psuve, and MANY local ABC and CW channels that will be gone from psvue ready and working from direct sources.

If you want a headache free, good quality service and support message me for test!

We already got Rid of psvue and recovered majority of the stuff and Fubo and 4-5 other sources direct sources, NO PEERS ready for when the meltdown starts after January.
Hi Im interested in DSTV channels

Louchamp

Dec 12, 2019
Hi Guys

Pm me a test bro I’m only interested in us