• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN and many more direct from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

Added Portuguese Direct source with some 50 FPS in there too, along with couple Bahamas and portorican and Elife Arabic channels along with US Asians which has the pakistan and Indian channels but is VIP prices and ALL Direct first hand sources.

For Top Quality stream PM me and ALL PM's replied and check inboxes for replies for requesters

thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Are you fed up and tired with the same old broken promises of reliable/stable good quality streams but always turns out being a too good to be true false advertisement?

Are you fed up of streams people claim they own and provide are locals yet it seems to be misleading and a let down with no QUICK fixes?

If you do not want to waste anymore time and dont mind paying for 10/10 service and support all round for the biggest selection of DIRECT source streams for a headache free and a peace of mind service then PM for more details.

Enjoy the best

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Added More Canada Bell channels today now at 440 channels, Also now have Meo package from direct source with 50 fps channels as well.

If you want to the biggest direct source supplier with good quality streams/stability and friendly coms and support. PM me for details.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Are you fed up and tired with the same old broken promises of reliable/stable good quality streams but always turns out being a too good to be true false advertisement?

Are you fed up of streams people claim they own and provide are locals yet it seems to be misleading and a let down with no QUICK fixes?

If you do not want to waste anymore time and dont mind paying for 10/10 service and support all round for the biggest selection of DIRECT source streams for a headache free and a peace of mind service then PM for more details.

Enjoy the best

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Added FULL Frenc package 261 channel and Meo Portuguese package with 221 channels

PM me for 10/10 best quality/support/stability/Direct source streams in the market.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys

If you are after a high end top quality service and support for a headache free service, PM me for more details for unrivalled USA package and Canada and much much more, home of Direct streams.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hey guys

Just to let you all know we got Foxtel package back, we had got blocked before and we finally have it back and testing our new method.

This is a VIP package and very rare, next in line is to get Optus sports back now.

I have also sent private messages to the test requests and welcome all that has come on board last few days.

Test the rest then try the best :)

ortono

Jun 1, 2020
Fed up of poor quality and poor stable streams that is a restream of restreams of restreams?

Looking for direct source good quality headache free service and support?

Then PM me for details for top shelf service :)
Are these streams available to users?

code243

Aug 10, 2017
Hi Guys

I currently have USA (around 1300+ channels) This includes the Fox sports that are lost on Fubo and to be gone from Psuve, and MANY local ABC and CW channels that will be gone from psvue ready and working from direct sources.

Canada Package with the Frenc Qubec channels included

DSTV for African super sports and many more

Australian package with Optus sports

Malaysian Package that has Astro super sports

(All 3 DSTV/OPTUS/Astros ALL show ALL EPL games)

I have Spanish, Latin, and MANY more packages.

If you want a headache free, good quality service and support message me for test!

We already got Rid of psvue and recovered majority of the stuff and Fubo and 4-5 other sources direct sources, NO PEERS ready for when the meltdown starts after January.
Hi,
I need USA, France and Africa

Reactions: Super Streams

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
If anyone else looking for a verified high end trusted good quality service with support do not hesitate to PM me for details:

This is what we have, prices vary between VIP and Normal, Peers come as a bonus on your line:

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/NFL Pass/NBA/NHL/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)/Elife Arabic)
Foxtel Australia/Hulu/Bell Canada

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German

PM me for details, if you tried to the rest now its time to try the best :)

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Are you fed up of cheap crap streams that is restreamed from many people with no direct source contact?

Are you looking for a direct source contact with 70% of the content and majority of the packages being direct sourced with no middle man?

Needing good quality streams with super stable stability and good friendly communication when needed with quick fixes and answers to queries?

Then PM me for a test but please serious people only.