• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

USA/HULU/FUBO/ATT/SLING/CANADA/DSTV/OPTUS/MALAYSIAN/ and many more direct Exclusive from Source! Top Quality, Best support service for Restreamers!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Looking for quality streams with the best support and with best up times with no buffering at all times?

Here is a list of everything we have now, Fetch Australia being the latest just being added and tested which NO other servers has and is the second best thing after Foxtel/

Everything in the list below is direct apart from the peers labeled at the bottom

DIRECT Source Packages

USA/CANADA/Argentina/Carrbibean/Indonesia/Malaysian Locals/UnivisionNow/
Philipines/African Locals/Australian Locals/Chinese/US Latins/Vietnam
Meo Portuguese/Youttubetv channels/NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB

VIP Stuff:

Astro Sports/DSTV FULL PACKAGE/Kayo sports Australia/US Asian (pakistan/Indian)/Elife Arabic)
/Hulu/Bell Canada

MY PEERS: (BONUS)

Portugal/UK/Brazil/Spain/Adult/Mexico/Rest of Latins/French/German

goshella25

Jul 22, 2020
Hi Everyone

We now have 577 USA channels added from youttubetv all DIRECT and at super duper quality of 30/60 fps, you will be amazed, another awesome package added to our collection for people who is looking for the best possible quality and consistent stability with the best support possible.

Please serious people only, time wasters will be ignored.

Thanks
Hi guys im running own server and having difficulties finding good USA channels. Please if i can test and what best price you can give me? I run my own server and service but currently restreaming USA channels and they suck! I need good local high quality ones

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Goshella

We are the very high end quality for streams meaning it wont be cheap like the 95% of the cheapos who use restreams of restreams of restreams and so on, we are a direct supplier with no middle man and we have over 3000+ USA streams now from 5 USA sources which is Fubo/Sling/ATT/Hulu and youttubetv.

So if you want the best streams possible on the most expensive servers out there with no down time good friendly support and great coms and dont mind paying for it then your in for a treat and will never ever look back that I promise you/

I will send you a PM now with my contact details.

Thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi Guys

We now have Fetch Australian package, second biggest provider in Australia that comes with Optus sports in lovely HD and Kayo sports along with Australian locals.

Super exclusive Fetch wont be found anywhere else.

PM me for details.

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi

I do not sell our private scripts, only the streams for restreaming.

Also ALL PM's replied, anyone else interested in high end top quality streams with the most directs from source, super stable/friendly comms and honest streams then PM me for more details.

Thanks!

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys

We have added a new Carribean package SUPER RARE with 180 channels however will be part of our VIP package.

Anyone want to try them out please PM me.

thanks

Super Streams

Premium Exchange
Jan 11, 2020
Fed up pf cheap streams that are restreams of restreams of restreams..? Would you like a reliable good quality streams with super stable stability, good honest support with good communication?

All my streams are on the most expensive servers you can get and will not have to worry about streams ever again? Want exclusive streams no one has?

Then PM me for more info, once you tried the rest come test the best :)