• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Very good Android Box?

mediameister

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Folks Iam looking for a Box with good Perfomance. Any suggestions? Should support Dolby 5.1, MKV VOD, IPTV, No Buffering.....any suggestions`?

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I would say the formuler z7+, I have it myself and are very happy with it. The included app MyTvOnline are just the best working and best modern looking app to watch IPTV with, and the only way to get it is to buy a formuler box. If you wait a month the new formuler 8 is coming out witch would be even better.

mediameister

Jan 7, 2019
I am testing a mag410. First thing i noticed is that the remote control reacts very slow. i have to point it directly to the mag get interaction....

I heard that Z8 is coming soon....

czarlji

Jan 12, 2018
hi,why you guys says that formuler is a soooo good? i got one ,dreamlink t2 prime(same thing as formuler z7+),and compare to smart iptv app on my lg tv is a crap. dont understand me wrong,
but i spend e5 for a tv app and e100 on dreamlink/formuler box and i DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE in performace between those two,except price.on both i have sometimes issues with buffering,same issues with epg. i got box to get superior performance over tv app and only what i got is a 95 quid extra out of my pocket. maybe is a magic settings or something to do with that box to be soooo good like people says which i cannot find,or maybe i have to change iptv provider to see difference.in my opinion paying E95 just for app on formuler box is a waste of money because its not working any better than app for E5. fyi,im using box and app just for iptv.

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
There are several reasons why people buy a box, for instance i find it a bit troublesome to bring my 65" samsung with me when i i take a flight to work abroad.:)
kidding aside the first post asked for a good box, and not every way to watch IPTV. Besides that there have been quit a lot of problems with the app you are talking about, there is a bible thick thread about smart IPTV app alone. I am also pretty sure that subtitles dont work at all for you on that LG TV running with the Smart IPTV app.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
my opinion is that there is no box which works as fine as the Smart IPTV app for Samsung or LG. That's just my personal experience.
Had a few boxes and even from those the best one was the MAG... But I guess that the box usually is the smallest issue having troubles with connection etc.

• Haha
Reactions: tvpandaip

czarlji

Jan 12, 2018
There are several reasons why people buy a box, for instance i find it a bit troublesome to bring my 65" samsung with me when i i take a flight to work abroad.:)
kidding aside the first post asked for a good box, and not every way to watch IPTV. Besides that there have been quit a lot of problems with the app you are talking about, there is a bible thick thread about smart IPTV app alone. I am also pretty sure that subtitles dont work at all for you on that LG TV running with the Smart IPTV app.

hi, not really missing subtitles,i know that that app is not best thing ,just compare to my box is same thing except price. and i even cannot run netflix on dreamlink,
in my opinion just for watching iptv this box is overpriced and not worth to buy. now i have to find someone who think differently and sell it to him :)

Green Hornet

Jan 30, 2020
Hi there .. i use a DreamTV MINI UltraHD box (DreamMultimedia) it is a very new box and also a very nice working box .. the development team is constantly busy to improve it ..
The built in app DreamTV is working very nice .. you can configure it with Stalker portal , Xtream , Enigma 2 , or you can insert your M3U list .. you can connect a keyboard en mouse (usb) there is a slot for SD-card and a S/PDIF digital bitstream out .. dual wifi ( 2.4 and 5 Ghz ) LAN port .. 2GB Ram ,16GB Flash , Bluetooth , 4K - 60fps .. you can download apps from the playstore ( Android 9.0 engine ) .. and many more .. it is a very nice box with a high potential ;)

Green Hornet

Jan 30, 2020
I don't know if it is better .. in this case ( with all the respect ) Google is your best friend ..
for me it is my Dream machine ..

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
I have tried a lot of boxes, some very cheap and others more expensive..
The best box i have is Nvidia shield, its fast and dont overheat!

There is plenty of cheap boxes on ebay/amazon, any box with 4gb ram works, but every single brand i tried has overheated, its like they are so small and lack a fan to cool the processor. If you buy a box like that, add a small USB fan, you can find them from 2 euros at aliexpress (google mini usb fan) and you will have a box that works fine.

The problem with overheating is that the picture freezes as the processor cant cope with the load, you start to blame your IPTV provider andget miserable in general :)

Reactions: Green Hornet

KJ80

Nov 9, 2018
Ok, Yeah my friend have just got a subscribtion and are for a box. The only things is that he will not pay much for it, he want the cheapest box there is that works. Anyone have any ideas o what he should be looking for? Must be 4K. Best regards.

Alexander R

Aug 10, 2017
Ok, Yeah my friend have just got a subscribtion and are for a box. The only things is that he will not pay much for it, he want the cheapest box there is that works. Anyone have any ideas o what he should be looking for? Must be 4K. Best regards.
eBay, a Xiaomi mi TV box or apparently a firestick (never tried it myself but should be good) remember a bad box gives a bad experience so tell your friend to spend 49 EUR on a box

KJ80

Nov 9, 2018
eBay, a Xiaomi mi TV box or apparently a firestick (never tried it myself but should be good) remember a bad box gives a bad experience so tell your friend to spend 49 EUR on a box

Yeah i try to convince him on the formuler z7 but have heard alot about the mi box. I am vet satisfied with the formuler only thing that bugs me is the remote. Big and very budgetfeeling and also bad connection even with the extra it receiver.. But very very good box it gets a little hot but dont overheat and i have it in shelf nezt to the tvs box just about 1 mm between them and the side of the shelf and closed Doors.