• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Viasat sport motor Sweden

Kreti

Mar 20, 2018
Same procedure as last years… when F1 qualifing or race starts it stalls.. mentioned in this forum and for my reseller at least 10times... Still same issue. Pleeeeease fix this for the race tomorrow. And yes i have 1kMBit connection that works as it should…

Paperclip69

Feb 26, 2022
Strange, I am watching sky sports f1 in the UK but I found best result if I vpn to another country

Wijkz

Mar 26, 2019
Reseller ID
tH6@1&fW$*r*q4aq
V sport motor sweden stops working every F1 race and have been doing that at least a year back. Channel stopped working today as well for about 5min. I do not have any problems with other channels and V sport motor also works great when it’s not race time. It sucks so much that both HD and FHD have the same issue at the same time. Guess they are on the same server…

BlueEye13

Feb 13, 2021
I hope u all found a solution since iam thinking of getting V sport motor Sweden.
any tips on what reseller that don't have this problem?

barracuda123

Apr 29, 2021
For it was a delay between sound and picture of a couple of seconds on one and the other one was dead. It was unwatchable so in that state so i switched to other channels.

Wijkz

Mar 26, 2019
Reseller ID
tH6@1&fW$*r*q4aq
Channel dead again… Not a single race the last 12 months without any problems… Getting so tired of this shit…

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
reload playlist now, should be fixed. e.g. V SPORT MOTOR HD SE = is back online. if it doesnt work for you just reload playlist please.

carletors

Feb 10, 2018
I’ve been facing the same issues as the users above, and for years. Somehow it got fixed during the race yesterday. If this fix is permanent - all good but if the channels goes down again next quali/race I will sure cancel my subscriptions to this service.

Reactions: Kreti and Wijkz