• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

VPN for Swedish users

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Since ISP blocking are used more and in some countries, I am sure it will come to Sweden sooner or later. Telia and Bahnfof has already tested it on iptv 1 or 2 years ago, so I think we can expect it again now when they the law (EU article 13) on their side. Now when vpn is allowed, I guess we don't need to worry so much any more. In any case it is also good to hide using of iptv for isp and authorities. Did anyone test which vpn service works good in Sweden on iptv in the router? Surfshark looks good, but does it work good in Sweden for iptv? Or any other vpn service recommended?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
@Sverige IPTV did you try any VPN services? Do you have any recommendations? I´m also looking in to this now. My router is an ASUS RT-AC66U.
I can recommend PureVPN to you, based in HongKong, fast speed, Internet Kill Switch, Dedicated Streaming Servers, supporting Multiple Protocols (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, IKEv2, etc. ), 5 Multi Logins, +2000 Servers in 140 countries, 24/7 live chat support, no logging and fair (low) prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

EpTIVI

Jun 1, 2019
Since ISP blocking are used more and in some countries, I am sure it will come to Sweden sooner or later. Telia and Bahnfof has already tested it on iptv 1 or 2 years ago, so I think we can expect it again now when they the law (EU article 13) on their side. Now when vpn is allowed, I guess we don't need to worry so much any more. In any case it is also good to hide using of iptv for isp and authorities. Did anyone test which vpn service works good in Sweden on iptv in the router? Surfshark looks good, but does it work good in Sweden for iptv? Or any other vpn service recommended?

i have tried express vpn, that works good for me on swedish servers

Gifting

Sep 1, 2019
Do you have to use a dedicated IP? From what I can see Pure VPN doesn´t offer dedicated swedish IP.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Do you have to use a dedicated IP? From what I can see Pure VPN doesn´t offer dedicated swedish IP.
you don't need a dedicated IP. Rapid allowed VPN in general. (screenshot is from NOV 3, 2019)
by the way, rapid also works on a solution to offer some cheap VPN in future, at least they investigate some time in it, keep fingers crossed:

I can recommend PureVPN to you, based in HongKong, fast speed, Internet Kill Switch, Dedicated Streaming Servers, supporting Multiple Protocols (PPTP, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, IKEv2, etc. ), 5 Multi Logins, +2000 Servers in 140 countries, 24/7 live chat support, no logging and fair (low) prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

BaZnGa

Trusted Reseller Since 2017
Reseller
Apr 8, 2017
The Netherlands
www.baznga.nl
Reseller ID
BaZnGa
I will recommend Windscribe.
Also cliënts from Sweden has confirm me that it will works. Self i have test it in Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium and Spain.
Works very good. I you got any questions about setup or whatever, you can send me a PM.

Reactions: Gifting

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
North VPN? Do you mean Nordvpn? In my opinion both NordVPN and ExpressVPN are quite expensive. And to get nice price from PureVPN you have to sign up for 5 years. What really looks nice (in my opinion) are Surfshark and Cyberghost. Did any of you tried one of these?

tjockis

Jan 22, 2019
Sweden
This is not a provider but a pretty sweet little box that helps alot with VPN stuff, it also enables devices that do not have vpn support to actually use VPN and can do cool things like force all traffic from a specific device trough a VPN tunnel but allow Netflix or other stuff to not use VPN, even if on the same device.
Its a pretty smart solution and it's Black Friday so it more affordable than normal.

Sverige IPTV

Reseller
Mar 3, 2019
Yes, you need a vpn router to put the vpn subscription in of course. That looks expensive. I have ordered ASUS RT-AC51U for 400 SEK and then I added PureVPN in it.
In social media I got an offer of 1 year vpn with Purevpn for 11,88 usd (114 SEK). I can't find this offer by clicking around at their web site, I can only find it through the link in the offer in social media. Here it is if someone else want to use it today:
https://www.purevpn.com/pages/1ydeal-promo?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=%5BRD%5D+RET+SD+%3E+60sec&aff=20375&chan=rdfacebook

elenaaustin87

Nov 30, 2019
PureVPN has swedish IPs. I haven't tried them for IPTV, though.

I believe they have a 30 day money back guarantee if you ask support.