• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

vpn or other solution for Apple TV IPTV

Nightdancer

Jun 10, 2019
Hi,

I was watching IPTV as a renter on a shared wi-fi connection, somehow it worked before I moved. Now, ITVapp worked for a day or so, now playlists/channels won't load, assume it's being blocked by cable in new location. I can watch on Mac, but would like to watch on Apple TV... I have searched around and what I saw that VPN is not supported on Apple TV 4G - can I confirm that, and whether there is some other way to watch?

Thanks.

Hash7070

Oct 29, 2020
Hi,

I was watching IPTV as a renter on a shared wi-fi connection, somehow it worked before I moved. Now, ITVapp worked for a day or so, now playlists/channels won't load, assume it's being blocked by cable in new location. I can watch on Mac, but would like to watch on Apple TV... I have searched around and what I saw that VPN is not supported on Apple TV 4G - can I confirm that, and whether there is some other way to watch?

Thanks.
Apple dosent let u install any vpn on apple tv so u have to use a dns service instead ,like smartdns.com or getflix.com but there's others aswell,getflix is the cheapest at £4 a month and can be setup in 5mins and works better than a vpn,wish I had found it years ago