• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Which VPN Server

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello guys,

today i get a new router which can use vpn. So i want to try one, can someone recommend me one, with which rapid works good, fast and whery my ip dont get banned?

Also maybe which country i should connect?

Thanks to all

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello guys,

today i get a new router which can use vpn. So i want to try one, can someone recommend me one, with which rapid works good, fast and whery my ip dont get banned?

Thanks to all
Hello Mate,
Can try NordVPN with Dedicated IP Address (https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/207773919-Dedicated-IP-address).
Regards,
one more question, is dedicated surely necessary or will it work also without dedicated? the problem is that they dont give a test account for dedicated, so when i buy and dont work with rapid i pay 70 dollar for nothing.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello guys,

Thanks to all
Hello Mate,
Can try NordVPN with Dedicated IP Address (https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/207773919-Dedicated-IP-address).
Regards,
one more question, is dedicated surely necessary or will it work also without dedicated? the problem is that they dont give a test account for dedicated, so when i buy and dont work with rapid i pay 70 dollar for nothing.
Hello Mate,
The thing is I didn't use Rapid without dedicated IP. But you can try it.
Regards,

Last edited:

streamer2017

Jan 6, 2017
Hello,

sorry for this short Question.

Is it important to use a VPN for IPTV for German?

Thank you

BR

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
As I know its not important,many of mine clients dont have and for now they dont have a problem with anything.

macweet

Apr 9, 2017
is VPN allowed on rapid? i read somewhere its not allowed and the account can be suspen.. ?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
is VPN allowed on rapid? i read somewhere its not allowed and the account can be suspen.. ?
Hello,
Rapid is allowed VPN but only with Dedicated IP Address.
Regards,

SpiX^

Verified & Trusted Super Reseller
Reseller
May 1, 2017
Sweden
Reseller ID
spix
I am using OVPN.com and it is grate nice speed and good support :)

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
and my last question before i order the dedicated vpn, i understand that i have to choose from which country, has anyone experience if it matters if i have a german server dedicated ip or swedish...... to watch best german channels?

maybe not, but maybe the speed for german channels is at a german dedicated ip better?

hamdiegg

Apr 10, 2017
Take a look on nVPN.net
They offer dedicadet IP for 50€/Year when you pay with Amazon Giftcard from Germany. I dont know if this Amzazon Feature from other Countrys available, but with other payment methods they show me a Price of 60$.
Works great for me with one of their German Server.

As i read here
https://m.iptv.community/threads/nord-vpn-use-dedicated-ip-service-for-rapidiptv.5649/
cost a dedicated IP fron NordVPN roundabout 140$/Year. First you had to buy an Subscription for 69$ and then a aditional dedi IP for it for 70$.

Reactions: Poseidon

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Take a look on nVPN.net
They offer dedicadet IP for 50€/Year when you pay with Amazon Giftcard from Germany. I dont know if this Amzazon Feature from other Countrys available, but with other payment methods they show me a Price of 60$.
Works great for me with one of their German Server.

As i read here
https://m.iptv.community/threads/nord-vpn-use-dedicated-ip-service-for-rapidiptv.5649/
cost a dedicated IP fron NordVPN roundabout 140$/Year. First you had to buy an Subscription for 69$ and then a aditional dedi IP for it for 70$.

hi, yeah you are right, i talked to nordvpn and its like you say. but they have the best raiting. first i want to try nordvpn and then i check nvpn, try and error, you know what i mean :)

beefle

Feb 11, 2017
Hello!
Is someone using Purevpn with dedicated IP at the moment?
I had no problem with it during the last months but now I can´t open streams. Channel list loads. The IP isn´t blocked checked it with the support.

The strange thing is that when I try a dynamic IP on the same VPN server I can´t load streams but when I change server to another country and use a dynamic IP it works without a problem. So problem seems the VPN Hosting server.

I spoke with PureVPN and all ports are open. They even gave me full nat access for free but no luck.

The problem first happened 3 days ago.

Changed DNS, Disabled Firewall and changed MTU without solving the problem.

Anyone an idea what could be the problem?

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi,

i try a lot of VPN Providers in the last week. PureVPN i didnt chek, but in sum i can tell you this:

It seems that it is not necessary to have a real dedicated ip, but for sure you cant use a Provider where the ip adress changes really dynamic. so like there are providers where the connection to the server changes every few minutes cause of the best server.

Nord VPN worked best, perfect privacy and some others also worked, but it depended on the server (without dedicated ip) and in the last days from a few customer i heard the same as you say, it worked with their provider for a long time and then suddenly it didnt worked. the customers just tested different server locations and then it worked again.

for sure when you have a dedicated ip, thats not so nice, but often even if you have a dedicated ip you can choose also the normal offer server from the provider so i would say, just test the other servers without dedicated ip

beefle

Feb 11, 2017
Thank you for your reply.

If I use another server the streams work without a problem. So the problem is on the server with the dedicated ip.

If I do some traceroute I can access the server, can access port 8080 of the server, the dedicated IP isn't blocked, playlist is loading streams not. So don't know where to find the problem.

shahinabi

Reseller
Jan 20, 2017
Reseller ID
shahinabi
i have the same problems,have a dedicated ip but streams doesnt work

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
i have now too problems with dedicated ip server, i have two and both are not working. till now they worked good, i have to check, but maybe others oder moderators can tell us more if they have problems or news about it