• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Writable News/Blog in Dashboard for Resellers to inform customers plus 100 MB for Files

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
My opinion is always to inform my customers as good as i can about news, features, maintenance and tutorials and also what they can do when lines are not working good for them
for sure we have the helpcenter in the dashboard also for customers, but i think we reseller do more individualize these for our customers.

so i planned to make a blog for my customers where they can easily login and always see the newest news, but now i thought why building that when there is already everything there. so for example how i think it would be great

in reseller dashboad a task on the left side called -blog/newsfeed
this newsfeed we reseller can write informations in it, for example a short blog called "update channel list" and we copy the newest channels which are removed or filled in
or a blog called "new device has come out formuler z10x and write if its good or not
or or or

the thing is customers show always understanding if they see, reseller are informing me, resellers/iptvstack really try to help.. then customers can be really lovely :) ;)

and when we could have 100 mb space for example we can attach tutorials to the blog
example: blog called dns change on smart tv, i would write a bit over it where it can help and attach a pdf as tutorial

this should not be a big thing, just a short way to inform the customer in a fast way and they are always up to date! this would bind the customers more to our service and the customers would use the dashboard more, which i would prefer and so the system comes more and more to a allinone solution

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I think our customers are pampered enough, most could not even be bothered to look for an easy found thread on the forum. Many times I dont know the answer myself and it takes me about 3 seconds to find the answer in the forum or a informative youtube video and then send them the link. And when it comes to the dashboard, about 20% of the customers who ask for one don't even bother to login to it. I think it's bad enough that we have to hand feed them links that's two clicks away, I really dont need more work doing a blogg to. but then again thats just my opinion on the subject.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: isak7

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
I think our customers are pampered enough, most could not even be bothered to look for an easy found thread on the forum. Many times I dont know the answer myself and it takes me about 3 seconds to find the answer in the forum or a informative youtube video and then send them the link. And when it comes to the dashboard, about 20% of the customers who ask for one don't even bother to login to it. I think it's bad enough that we have to hand feed them links that's two clicks away, I really dont need more work doing a blogg to. but then again thats just my opinion on the subject.:)
tststs do you know if i maybe like to how did you say, to pamper my customer? :grimacing::tearsofjoy:
ok enough joking, sure thats matter of opinion, but you have to think many of us dont want that their customers watch in forum, i get all of my customers outside the forum and dont want that they look here, cause then like in the thread of prices it begins with why dont you sell me cheaper...

and how often do i write the same textes? sure i have written them standardly, but i recognized (i often write roundmails) that many many customers tell me what a great service and many of them try to learn

and for me it will be 100% less work, cause thats the reason why i sent roundmails, example i often give them tutorials how written what they can do when .... lets say the dns change, i made up the tutorial, send a roundmail to all customers and take this 5 times, with different solutions and explanations, im quite sure, since i do that i receive less support tickets, cause i wrote it once and many of them try these things themselves , in that way i try that my customers get themselfs experts and in same time their understanding for problems grows up and they say to me, ok, you are maybe more expensive but others dont help, they dont tell us so much...

but unrip :) sure i think we all make different experiences and everyone of us has different requirements, so i understand you also :)

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Yes, lets agree to disagree about this. as you said you could as easely send emails in mass to your customers, and you could very easy share dokuments in for example dropbox, just give them a shortened link to dropbox they can dubbel click on. Lets be honest and say the truth about it, alot of cutomers thinks it's a hassle to log in to there dashbord let alone finding things in there, so a dubbel click on a shortened link would be more helpful for most.:)

Reactions: isak7

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Yes, lets agree to disagree about this. as you said you could as easely send emails in mass to your customers, and you could very easy share dokuments in for example dropbox, just give them a shortened link to dropbox they can dubbel click on. Lets be honest and say the truth about it, alot of cutomers thinks it's a hassle to log in to there dashbord let alone finding things in there, so a dubbel click on a shortened link would be more helpful for most.:)

I will always degree with you :) cause you are one of the people with whoom you can talk and discuss things ;) :)

jep thats right, a lot write my list dont works , solve this issue very fast , thanks :joycat:

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I really think you should try the dropbox thing, easiest way to help people no doubt about it. Just send them the link to your help and info folder in dropbox in a all customer mass mail.

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
I really think you should try the dropbox thing, easiest way to help people no doubt about it. Just send them the link to your help and info folder in dropbox in a all customer mass mail.
for me was more the function of blogging news import, dropbox is not needed cause i send roundmails ... but thanks :)

Reactions: UnripTV