• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

[XtreamTV] Enigma2 Plugin

cfcr

Oct 23, 2016
Hi,
The XstreamTV plugin works fine.
One question, it is possible rec a channel using this plugin.
Thank you in advanced.

Brutus

Apr 9, 2018
Reseller ID
Brutus
Hi all,
for a long time now, my system works only when i press Blue to validate (so i have to validate my account everytime which wasn't the case before). Otherwise, it shows ACCESS DENIED ...
Also i tried to update xtream tv to o.1.6 or 0.1.7 and none of these versions (not even 0.1.1) will get the validation ok Yes I always change the mac address in the panel each time. It just won't get validated, and when i switch back to 0.04 it's will get validated.
The funny thing is that my brother's box, same box like mine zgemma H7c, i have put up together for him, has xtream 0.1.1 and works treat... How??

paddy30

Nov 23, 2018
Reseller ID
silvercrest86
hello how do i go about geting xtream tv plug in for all providers thanks

shalinag

Jan 1, 2019
‌Hi,
I have xtrem tv plugin installed on my vu+ uno 4k, i have this epg.xml file from my provider, but i dont know where to send it to:

telex

Oct 2, 2016
I can record with the record button on dream but how can I set timer? There is a EPG...

Dandeman

Aug 29, 2018
Hello,

i cant watch VOD 4k Movies with the plugin, anyone with same issue? my vu+ solo 4k restarts after starting any 4k VOD

barghy

Oct 7, 2015
For all users :XtreamTv 0.1.1 : if don`t work VOD, setup in settings VOD Player OE1.6. ... For all images .

aussieoz

Feb 12, 2019
Hello wich file do I have to download for the dreambox DM820HD mipsel32 or just mipsel?
Thank you for your answer.

aussieoz

Feb 12, 2019
Are you talking about original image or wich image would you recommend. I have at the moment open plan 6.2 release. Do I have to use mispel32?
Or do you recommend an other image

aussieoz

Feb 12, 2019
I tried to install mipsel but get following error in Telnet
Couln't find anything to satisfy '/tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk
Unknown package '/tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk
Collected errors:
*opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package /tmp/XtreamTV_0.0.1_mips32el.ipk

I copied XtreamTV mipsel32 into var/temp folder via DCC FTP

Bartje

Nov 11, 2016
Reseller ID
bartje
I also had problems since last week with xtream. Reflasht the box with 6.2 openpli because 7 gives problems here on the vu UNO.
Then install the mipsel from the dashboard. Old version but the newer does not work anymore here. Now it works perfect again.
Good luck

Pisti11

Apr 3, 2019
I also had problems since last week with xtream. Reflasht the box with 6.2 openpli because 7 gives problems here on the vu UNO.
Then install the mipsel from the dashboard. Old version but the newer does not work anymore here. Now it works perfect again.
Good luck
Hi,

I have the XtreamTV Plugin on the vu+solo4k. I can´t make PIN Reset and I can´t make favorites list with the TXT Button. The box make a crash. Could someone help me, please?

Pisti11

Apr 3, 2019
Thank you for your Answer. I have a 4k box with arm prozessor and with VTI Image and the XtreamTV vers. 0.1.1

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
Hi everybody,
installed XtreamTV as described in the first post of this topic on a Vu+ Zero device. Plugin runs flawlessly. But I have two questions I could not find an answer to, so here it goes:
  • Is there a way to get EPG working so that the running show is written next to the station in the menu? I of course can see all the stations named correctly and if I go a station, I can see what is on, but is there a way to see all the running shows directly next to station?
  • EPG time is -2h. So if it is 6p.m. at my place, epg shows 4p.m. for the running show. Time of my box is correct, timezone at the server in the administrationpanel of rapidiptvswiss is set.
Thanks for your help, guys!
Jane