• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

A Few Questions About Subscription Service...

Essdizzle

Jul 15, 2019
Completely new to the world of IPTV and really have NO idea what I'm doing.I do have about 10 questions that I've limited down to about 4 that I'd love help with...
The basics:
- I have an Gold TV box
- This box came with a subscription package (every 3 months...for now, 1 month trial)
So my questions:

1) If I'm not happy with my current subscription (at any point) am I able to change that subscription to another service? Or is the box connected to the service?

2) The box has the ability to use the PVR - but can't seem to work it out and have no idea how it would work if the episode guide is also a bit off at times.

3) With the service came the VOD, though there are some things I'm not loving. Are there any other suggested services that update released shows a little more immediately?

4) I have a 4K TV and would love to actually watch some shows in that quality...with services like this, do they exist?

Much much much much much appreciated if you are able to help. I'm learning slowly just from reading around, but it is definitely overwhelming.

ED

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi mate

Well first of all I don't know Gold TV Box.
It should always be possible to change your subscription package. If you don't know, this forum is related to RAPID IPTV. Here you'll get only informations and support as well as Subscription of RAPID IPTV.

RAPID has all those stuff that you search. If you want to try you can as for a trial in the trial thread. If you want to subscribe you can request on the subscription thread.

Please note that who ever makes you the offer for the subscription here in this forum - we ALL offer the exact same things. So you just choose the reseller that is more sympatic to you. :)

If you need any more help just PM me directly.

Essdizzle

Jul 15, 2019
Thanks for the response!
I don't know what Rapid IPTV is, but I'll look into it. Is there a space where I can place these questions for a more direct response?

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
Hello,

You are welcome to contact me via
pm if you have further questions.

Regards.