• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

A simple guide for Migration to new Dashboard

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Say Hello to a More Intuitive, More Intelligent, And advanced Dashboard.

We didn’t want to make incremental improvements; we wanted to make a big step forward.
Therefore, we listened to your feedback; we thought about the ways our service could be more intelligent and user-friendly and then we redesign everything from the ground up.

The following tips can guide you to gain the essential ability to make the most of the latest features.

Migration:

In this part we will show you how to transfer everything over from your account on the old dashboard to the new one.

Before we start make sure you have access to the Email Address you used to register for your reseller account and have a Logo ready 150px*100px in PNG format.

Step 1: Go to https://my.iptv.community/migration and fill in the information to start the migration.

Step 2: In this phase, we are going to add Brand name, Brand slogan and Logo.
Please note: completing these steps are mandatory to make your dashboard operational.

Brand name: A sign, symbol, words, or a combination of these that identifies your product and differentiates it from others. You can place anything based on your liking.

Brand Slogan: A short phrase that you can use to make your products stick in consumers memories. You can place anything based on your liking.

Logo: A picture in 150px*100px in PNG format which represents your brand. You can upload anything based on your liking.
*This picture can include a combination of your brand name or brand slogan

Step 3: DNS
Caution: We recommend to not to change the DNS (after the first install with migration). Otherwise you will have to provide new links for your clients.

Hostname: A name that represents your brand inside the subscription URL and you can also place your brand name.
(This will replace the clientportal.link part in your m3u line)

Domain: As your domain, you can choose one of the different options we provided.

Step 4: Setup package pricing
Select the duration and the price you wish to sell it for.
For example: we selected 1 month for 10Euros

Now everything is ready to make use of the new dashboard and exciting features it brings.

Last edited:

ExpatTV

Reseller
Jan 28, 2016
Reseller ID
vanderhulst
Not working, I got error with DNS setup.
I cannot not do that task because I reached limit

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073
not working, i can't get past "BRAND"
I chose brand name and slogan but cannot add any contact or payment options.

n3w073

Oct 28, 2015
Sweden
Reseller ID
n3w073
Have you added logo?

I did fix now, tnx
but i cannot continue without dns changing
As your host put your brand and choose dns, nothing more.
yeah but there is a risk that the lines you already have send to your customers stop working if you change the dns

"Caution: We recommend to not to change the DNS (after the first install with migration). Otherwise you will have to provide new links for your clients."

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
I have couple questions :
1- If I set my own hostname , can my customer use original server address(clientportal.link) as well ?
2 - If I set the new dashboard(migrate) , can I sell in my old personal portal like before or I have to sell through this portal ?I mean my user pay in my payment portal then I set the account for them in codec portal.
3- it is little bit confusing , can you explain how this new dashboard work ,is it just for setting our customers there or it is also our payment portal as well ?
4- is the setting price for our end user or our sub-resellers?

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
1- If I set my own hostname , can my customer use original server address(clientportal.link) as well ?
2 - If I set the new dashboard(migrate) , can I sell in my old personal portal like before or I have to sell through this portal ?I mean my user pay in my payment portal then I set the account for them in codec portal.
3- it is little bit confusing , can you explain how this new dashboard work ,is it just for setting our customers there or it is also our payment portal as well ?
1- Yes
2- The old one will be closed soon , but u do not need to change or update anything to ur old clients, you will have ur own private hostname and details and also ur client will have dashboard and everythng will be under control.
3- You need to taste it! its fully customized to work less and earn more!
4- Pricing under settings is for ur clients and Payment Settings under Resellers is for your resellers.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

1. we recommend to use the dns you make, but yo stil can you the old portal adres

2. You can do both, when the customer pays throw the new dashboard they have more control of the situation, but if you want them to pay like they did before its possible

3. its both, its a mix between the old dahboard, and payment portals. and many more

4. the price in Settings is for Clients , The prices in Resellers is for youre sub-resellers

Skillor40

Jun 4, 2016
Reseller ID
Bunyamin40
How can we delete the pending lines? My customer have order for a test a membership but doesn't paid.

Attachments

DJRonny

Jan 20, 2016
New York
Reseller ID
Cobra
I just migrated mine this morning and everything is working fine but i think I need to play a bit with it to understand it as it all looks more different than the old one and probably more professional, but sure within few hours I will understand it.