• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

After update the channel list can't load

qwertytrewq

Dec 3, 2022
Hi all!
I have an issue with my STB units. I have:
TVIP S-Box v.410A
TVIP S-Box v.605A
Before 5 days I updated the firmware to the latest and both STB have now more features which is good, but my TV channels can not work. I have a TV provider who gave me the IP address of the server. Before the update I only have to write the IP address on a URL filed and then hit Apply and the channels are starting to load. Now I have sever options in TV setting menu. I can choose between IPTV-portal, Middleware API and Android app. Wherever I set the TV server it can not load the channels. In IPTV-portal it ask for Login and Password, but I do not have such. I ask my TV provider to set some, but it did not worked. How can I make my new software version to work? I am adding images.

I checked my IP from google, it is not blocked. My TV provider has set everything that need to be working.

What should I do so I can load the channels from the IP server that my TV provider gave me?

qwertytrewq

Dec 3, 2022
I think I found the problem. There are 2 type of software - Android (beta) and Linux-Qt. I was with Android (beta) and it did not work. I change to Linux-Qt and now I my channel list can load, but I have to contact my TV provider to see if everything is fine with my devices.

Screenshot 2022-12-03 232537.png

Reactions: Nonid

buymode

May 8, 2024
UAE
Switching to the Linux-Qt software seems to have solved the channel loading issue. It's great that you're already thinking about checking in with your TV provider to ensure everything is set up properly. They should be able to confirm if your settings are correct and if the IP server is properly configured for your devices. Keep us posted on how it goes, and hopefully, you'll be back to watching your favorite channels in no time!