• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

All Sky Sports F1 UK channels have bad picture quality

aston

Jun 13, 2017
I'm just wondering why the all Sky Sports F1 UK channels have soo bad picture quality? From few week's ago all Sky UK F1 (HD or non HD) are so ugly that old VHS tape would be better that this. They are stretching resolution's to 1920x1080 and picture compression is extra high. In 21st we have worst quality than VHS tapes from 20st. How log we need to wait for decent picture quality on F1 channels?

Thanks for the info.

georgio

Dec 2, 2016
There is no answer whatsoever, but deleting posts at their best. No idea, where they are heading to.

Reactions: aston

aston

Jun 13, 2017
They have so many clients that for them quality of few channels are not important. I am here for a few years and I saw many many many complaints which resulted nothing, they have policy if you do not like it just go away and find someone else. Many weeks ago I did watch F1 when switch from good HD to this poor picture happen. It looked like bandwidth problem, every time when they have bandwidth issue they switch picture quality to lower. In that time I saw few times they switched HD to poor, poor to HD and so one, until they left picture like how we have now. Beside this, same thing is happening on other channels to but its not this low. German and Spanish channels, which are transmitted in dual audio, if they have bandwidth issue first original audio will be dropped out if that did not help then HD is switched to SD. When bandwidth issue is gone then they USUALLY switch everything back to normal. For a weeks now Germany Action channel is missing original audio, no fix there. Sky Germany is still available on CS and they could get IPTV source from everywhere without any problem, but again no fix. Basic problem is: to many clients, but who cares, right? More clients more and more money, looks like more clients are coming than how many are leaving. Until that changes we will have problems like this that noone cares and that is the fact.

Reactions: Davor

aston

Jun 13, 2017
Thanks ...

I did refer on picture which we had on this weekend. Now source is changed, bottom right logo is now square instead of heart. Picture look decent much better than before, but we will see what will happen next week when race will be on F1 channel, usualy we have always problems.

Reactions: georgio

Foxy147

Jun 4, 2019
I have just had a trial,everything great apart from Every sky sports channel is of terrible quality.
My other iptv accounts have great sky sports quality since about a week ago,so they must of changed to a better source.
I will move over from beam and helix if rapture get the same quality of sky sports feeds.
Most important channels for me,but so poor quality!

aston

Jun 13, 2017
Here we go again, like I said in my post above we need to wait F1 weekend, this is it. Like usual again bandwith problems, to many user's connected. We had during F1 FP2 FHD picture but with almost 5fps instead of 24. Usual with problems like this they lower picture quality to SD but this time they kept FHD all the time. If we had problems on FP what kind service we could expect on qualify and race ?

Reactions: laondaNL

aston

Jun 13, 2017
Sky UK F1 FHD channel is OFF now, we have few others channels width picture lower quality than SD.
This is happening almost everytime on F1 weekend "great service you have" should be really proud.

I just check, Sky IT F1 FHD channel have decent picture, I wish that Sky UK F1 FHD have picture like that.

doingok37

Reseller
Dec 10, 2016
Reseller ID
euro tv
getting a lot of complaints about the sky sports being poor quality on all channels please can this be looked at please ASP

aston

Jun 13, 2017
Here we go again, F1 weekend, Sky UK F1 FHD feed crashed with message and after awhile switch to total black screen.
So now channel is OFF.