• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hi
I have installed iplaytv on my appletv 4th 4K and pasted the link from Iptvstack. It worked perfectly one day but when I started appletv again the next day, only some countries was loaded and no VOD´s...

I´m having the same problem with VLC on my mac and PC...VLC is showing everything correct the first time but when I restart it it stops loading all the countries and VOD.

I´ve tried to reinstall IplayTV and VLC but it still doesent work, it stops loading all the VOD.

I´ve also tried with another link which i created from bucketlist in iptvstack but I still have the same problem, the first time it is loaded on VLC (both on my mac and my PC) it works, but when I restart VLC it stops loading countries ....the same as with my appleTV ?!

Please, can you help me? Anyone?
Hello,

can you please check bouquet list from your Dashboard if all group is selected.

1. http://prntscr.com/kiuyxo
2. http://prntscr.com/kiuz3e

If everything is OK on the bouquet list, kindly open a ticket from your Dashboard and ask the support team to reset your line password. Then try again.

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

cbjerg

Aug 23, 2018
I've added my remote playlist (which automatically created xtreams-api list). I wa using it for a few days, but then all of a sudden the list is deleted. It is deleted from both remote playlist and remote xtreams-api lists.
Tried readding it, everythging was finde, and the next day it is gone again. Anybody else experiencing this. Latest software on apple tv 4 4k. Pro app

brian reynolds

Sep 1, 2018
I have apple tv 4 and the app, which looks great BUT what do I do next ?
I basically want UK tv

where do I get the relevant codes to fill in the box's to create channels please.

seems it should be simple but alas not for me

Knaggen

Aug 22, 2018
Hello
Could someone help me.
I have GSE IPTV on an iPad, and when im looking on tv with it or sent to Chromecast, i noticed on my rapid account that it open several lines, sometime 4-5 lines, and then rapid disconnect the connection.
What do i do wrong?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
Please open a ticket from your Dashboard, so your Reseller reset your account and give you GSE server access with new line password.
Regards,

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,

Reset password needs when you see the line is connected with several connections.

Regards,

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Hello,

Reset password needs when you see the line is connected with several connections.

Regards,
Hello THX for your answer.

This line is a multiline....(2 - connectiones)

anyway, I reseted the PW and sent the m3u.

Is this GSE Server access ?
Stream Hostname
http://tv.XXXXX.xdns.pro ??

Or what are the ports ?

WizeTV

Verified Reseller
Reseller
Aug 8, 2018
Reseller ID
WizeTV

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Is there any difference between using the instructions you referring to instead of just copy paste a m3u link in "remote playlist"? :)
WizeTV: I just installed and tested my line...
for watching not, but you have all EPG data with this setup guide...I like it...

WizeTV

Verified Reseller
Reseller
Aug 8, 2018
Reseller ID
WizeTV
Thanks, however I'm able to both access EPG and catchup using m3u link,
Go to "xtream-codes API" in options after copy pasting the link and you'll find these features there :)

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
usually, we suggest using Xtream Code API (for GSE app). Because it's easy to handle. Not only EPG or Catchup option. From Xtream Code API you can check if the line is active or Max connection allows and also you can check line expired date.
Regards,

Reactions: trapex and WizeTV

Jimbob5799

Sep 9, 2018
Hi
I have Apple TV 4K and am new to IP TV. I have been streaming to Apple TV from my iphone but have downloaded the i Play Tv App. Can someone tell me how to load in the playlist URL I have tried typing the long url but it just comes up with no channels ? Also can someone tell me what to type in the EPG URL box

Thanks
Jim

FMA124

Sep 12, 2018
Apple TV now has IPTV Smarters App - it was beautiful in the iPhone and now I hope it works well on the Apple TV