• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
  • Currently we are testing new security update on Spain Country only, for all devices. If you faced any problem, Please contact support immediately. Thanks for your cooperation and helping us in developments.
  • Please note: If you are using an old device such MAG 200 or 250 which they are limited in memory, You may have problem in connecting to portal, Please try to update your Bouquet through dashboard again and remove unnecessary bouquets.

Best enigma2 image?

B

Badr

Dec 13, 2017
Hello
Which is the best enigma2 image to work with iptv?
Sometimes i get inage no sound.. freezes.
Thx!

C

car123

Sep 27, 2019
yorkshire
Vix or open a tv image open black hole try them one by one see how u like the different images

J

jayjay2010

Jan 19, 2017
Wich box? For olders no 4k boxes i prefer openpli because its smooth.

marty47

marty47

Oct 4, 2019
I wouldn't rush to blame your image for the issues you mention. It's best to try a few images,get an idea which suits you best, personally I like Openvix, Open Pli also good very responsive, not keen on having to download plugins to create settings/ full image backups. It's embedded in Openvix. Another new feature on Openvix, when you choose to download a new image to flash, it allows you to choose from other images ie open pli & openatv .It may be an idea to download Service App plugin which will allow you to choose between player for your service which might help with issue

Reactions: 1554leslie