• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Kodoma

Jan 1, 2021
Hello,

Channel Name: La Deux FHD BE
Problem: Channel name is now Tipik, therefore EPG is wrong for this channel.
Which type of device/ app:
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: CLUB RTL BE
Problem: No EPG
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: PLUG TV BE
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: TVA MONTREAL HD CA
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: Ici RDI HD CA
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: VOO SPORT WORLD 1 FHD BE
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: VOO SPORT WORLD 2 FHD BE
Nvidia / Tivimate

Channel Name: ELEVEN PRO LEAGUE 1 FHD FR
Nvidia / Tivimate

Thank you.

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
Come on... The country specific epg works... just the global one is broken .. 502 bad gateway... did you forget a variable somewhere?..

Hurry no fun without epg...

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
Country specifik EPG can be added in Tivimate so you got at least EPG in your main group of channels that you use most. Just add the xml link from dashboard and EPG will show up in the chosen country.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Country specifik EPG can be added in Tivimate so you got at least EPG in your main group of channels that you use most. Just add the xml link from dashboard and EPG will show up in the chosen country.
tech team seems to be working on it... under your dashboard you find soon an epg file for all countries.

dm99

Sep 6, 2018
tech team seems to be working on it... under your dashboard you find soon an epg file for all countries.
Hi, Link should be with .gz on the end? Its not realy working on tivimate. try to change epg source for playlist but no change.

Pexen

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, Link should be with .gz on the end? Its not realy working on tivimate. try to change epg source for playlist but no change.
No with xml on the end. I have added one country to my Tivimate and it works fine. I had to mark the new EPG as "standard" in settings.

dm99

Sep 6, 2018
With this epg source in tivimate I have double information. On epg for all channels from this country is shown "movietitle:movietitle" two times the same.:confused:

jack10

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Nov 10, 2019
With this epg source in tivimate I have double information. On epg for all channels from this country is shown "movietitle:movietitle" two times the same.:confused:
I got reported too

Niceguy

Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
SunnySr
When will you fix the ESPN dutch channels EPG.. It is available on their site and various other sites... even in the rytec EPG sources... You just need to write a proper grabber...
Now almost a year NO EPG on these channels..