• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Extension Avilable For Taking DRM Keys + MPD From Any sites

mad1110

Aug 11, 2023
Reseller ID
Fade
Extension Avilable For Taking DRM Keys + MPD From Any sites

Live tv ,VoD ,Like (prime , Netflix ,Etc...)

Reactions: hacxx

Valerian

Oct 6, 2023
Be careful, there is many scammers selling fake chrome plugins that look like this:

photo_2023-10-17_19-17-15.jpg

and this:

photo_2023-05-08_14-36-39.jpg

The original plugin from many years ago was a POC that used a leaked Google Cert to perform the functions. That cert was revoked.
These scam Chrome plugins just grab fake data from a remote server to make it look like it is working.

mad1110

Aug 11, 2023
Reseller ID
Fade
Are u dumb ?? It's working lol U just used some GitHub shits and scamed Mine is probably working

Valerian

Oct 6, 2023
Ill buy it from you. Lets use escrow from the admin here. If it doesnt work he can ban you.

Valerian

Oct 6, 2023
Review of the test I did:

I tested it with this seller, recorded a video of the entire process.

I could not get it to work on my PC. As a result I won't buy it.

We used a less known DRM test site located here for the test:

However, he then offered me to connect to his computer by Anydesk, where I saw it pulling keys from amazon and the site listed above.

When he connected to https://www.nuevodevel.com/nuevo/showcase/drm using his plugin, it failed to detect the MPD link and generated one key pair. Then after he tested again it started pulling links.

This could actually be legit, but it could also be a very well coded fake plugin that generates fake data. Will have to test with a MPD panel to be 100% sure.

For now I can't be sure but will retract my warning about it. If anyone buys and wants to test the MPDs let me know.

Valerian

Oct 6, 2023
Got it working. Tested. This plugin is legit.
I will test the MPDs and keys now.
So far it was determined that some sites only spit out video key pairs without audio and you need to refresh to get the second pairing.