• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

FHD channels to 50fps

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
Hi guys, first I would like to thank for your service, it's simply amazing to be able to watch so many stuff!
I just wanted to ask if it would be somehow possible to make the FHD channels more fluent (50fps?)? For example the new Polish Sport channels (Polsat Sport Premium 1-6 FHD) or the British sports channels (all BT and Sky Sports UK FHD channels) have a good picture but when you watch sports for example, it isn't fluent. Other FHD channels, for example the Sport TV from Portugal or MySports from Switzerland are working perfectly and look like real HD.
Would appreciate it if you could change that :)
Thank you in advance

FMA124

Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys, first I would like to thank for your service, it's simply amazing to be able to watch so many stuff!
I just wanted to ask if it would be somehow possible to make the FHD channels more fluent (50fps?)? For example the new Polish Sport channels (Polsat Sport Premium 1-6 FHD) or the British sports channels (all BT and Sky Sports UK FHD channels) have a good picture but when you watch sports for example, it isn't fluent. Other FHD channels, for example the Sport TV from Portugal or MySports from Switzerland are working perfectly and look like real HD.
Would appreciate it if you could change that :)
Thank you in advance
What service do you have that gives you Sport TV in 50fps?! That is a must have

marius_cz

May 5, 2018
is there maybe an admin who can tell me if its possible to make the UK and Polsat PREMIUM channels and the Eleven Portugal channels more fluent?

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
Even the Sport TV 4k, which months ago works smooth at 50fps, and today only 25fps, to tell you the truth, do this way, it's better not even have, who can watch a football game with 25fps.

FMA124

Sep 12, 2018
Even the Sport TV 4k, which months ago works smooth at 50fps, and today only 25fps, to tell you the truth, do this way, it's better not even have, who can watch a football game with 25fps.
I don't understand it but was hoping that someone here could explain why this would be. . . I would pay extra to actually have my sports in 50fps as 25fps is not pleasant to watch soccer...

Mauricio

Mar 12, 2018
It has many channels with 50fps ... every country has your source, so some countries have higher quality than others.

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
Absolutely good suggestion about 50fps channels
Myself can’t watch any sports at 25 FPS and thankfully Rapid has many channels at 50fps
I understand people want many channels and particularly from their own country channels but for sports in my opinion is very bad experience watching those channels with fast movement at that horrible frame rate and would like Rapid to consider in the future to not add any more sports channels at 25 fps . Example
Yes is lovely to watch BT sports at 50fps and whenever is possible to add that source , otherwise only keep SD sources at 50 FPS and they are fine . No point on adding 1080 p or HD channels with lower frame rate . As I said there are many channels at 50fps and option to watch most of the main games are. In the future if new 50fps sources are added would be great
25 fps normal non sports channels are fine
Thank you

Reactions: themaestr0

ruba_cuorii

Apr 9, 2018
It there a list of 50fps channels? 25fps is getting more and more annoying with also picture quality which is deteriorating for many channels. Not mentioning the mess with Italian channels..

arian

Oct 13, 2016
Reseller ID
Arian71
hi ruba cuorii
Is not a practice with any iptv services to include a list of 50fps channels, and this service is not a expection . I understand and agree with you about the horrible experience watching a 25fps stream. Unfortunately only RAI main channels are 50fps but you have plenty of the other countries like polish, portugese, nordic to watch sports at fluid 50fps . Italian channels always have had that framerate, every service is using more or less the same source
we have to live with that

Reactions: ruba_cuorii

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
Hi folks, first of all I want to thank you for your service and thanks for top quality for SuperSport 1-7 Albania (50fps) I just wanted to ask if there is a way to make the Art Sport 1-6 Albania channels smoother in FHD (50fps). Sometimes there is a source for Art Sport 1-4 Albania in 50 fps Can't add it as a backup?

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
50 fps and 60 fps here no issue
When I wrote, the Albanian SuperSport channels were in 25 FPS, now they are in good quality, the Art Sport kind also always have 25 FPS, but not always and RTV 21 FHD AL and RTV 21 (Backup) always have only 25 FPS

Reactions: JohnLajoie

Artan92

Nov 1, 2016
Reseller ID
Samsung IPTV
@IPTV Community @FiyiK
Hi guys, is there a way to combine SuperSport News FHD AL
SuperSport 1 HD AL and
SuperSport 5 FHD AL again in 50 FPS like 1 week ago and thank you for your great service