• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

reddinho83

Sep 17, 2019
Hi, SIPTV correctly installed on fire stick basic and run very well, but when i try to find SIPTV on fire stick 's home it is not there. for run SIPTV
i go to settings----->app-------->all app installed. How is it possible?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi, SIPTV correctly installed on fire stick basic and run very well, but when i try to find SIPTV on fire stick 's home it is not there. for run SIPTV
i go to settings----->app-------->all app installed. How is it possible?
Reboot the stick, I mean power off.. and plugin again. In most cases the app will raise on home screen after reboot.

Beall3

Sep 18, 2019
I have IPTV Smarters on my firestick, I have VLC and MX player installed and live tv works fine. When trying to watch movies or series I get a black screen and sometimes volume but no video. Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this? Cheers

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have IPTV Smarters on my firestick, I have VLC and MX player installed and live tv works fine. When trying to watch movies or series I get a black screen and sometimes volume but no video. Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this? Cheers
Please check this post from @doingok37

Beall3

Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I have tried this and still not working? Everything was working fine last night

UKuser1

Sep 23, 2019
Help! It appears I have lost the connections to all my non uk channels on IPTV (Amazon Fire Stick 4k). Is it me or the continued issues? I still have UK stuff like BTsport/SkySports/SkyMovies just can't access Bein or any US stuff.....I'm brand new (IPTV was working a few days ago just fine).

Reactions: Mellow1

Mellow1

Oct 7, 2019
Plymouth uk
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions related to Fire TV.
Feel free to submit your questions and issues in order to get help from other community members.
Do u think vod will be up and running again I really hope so along with the old great channel as having issues like everyone else I totally understand that at this moment just really stuggling

Mellow1

Oct 7, 2019
Plymouth uk
Help! It appears I have lost the connections to all my non uk channels on IPTV (Amazon Fire Stick 4k). Is it me or the continued issues? I still have UK stuff like BTsport/SkySports/SkyMovies just can't access Bein or any US stuff.....I'm brand new (IPTV was working a few days ago just fine).
Same problem mate really missing sport and vod!!

Reactions: UKuser1

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hello,
A Customer asking me for the Best app in Amazone fire Stick. I dont use it, so i ask you: Which is a stable app for firestick?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hello,
A Customer asking me for the Best app in Amazone fire Stick. I dont use it, so i ask you: Which is a stable app for firestick?
Hi @Beny,
Depend on the stick. What stick does he have ?
The regular one or the 4k ?
Regular = top! Runs perfect with siptv.
4k = flop - doesn't work smoothly with siptv.

My favourite is smart iptv (siptv) :)

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
Hi @Beny,
Depend on the stick. What stick does he have ?
The regular one or the 4k ?
Regular = top! Runs perfect with siptv.
4k = flop - doesn't work smoothly with siptv.

My favourite is smart iptv (siptv) :)
Hmm...i dont know which one, must chek it. but i will install smart iptv then. Its STB EMU a solution for fire stick? or not a good idea?

ST_33

Nov 8, 2019
Hi all,

I have a FireTV Stick 4K and it hangs/freezes the entire stick on certain stream types due to a known bug that Amazon is not likely to resolve:

github dot com slash amzn/exoplayer-amazon-port/issues/94 (sorry, can't post links with a new account)

Can someone please confirm that the Smart IPTV app works without issues on the 2nd generation FireTV Stick? I'd buy one of those instead.

Thank you.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all,

I have a FireTV Stick 4K and it hangs/freezes the entire stick on certain stream types due to a known bug that Amazon is not likely to resolve:

github dot com slash amzn/exoplayer-amazon-port/issues/94 (sorry, can't post links with a new account)

Can someone please confirm that the Smart IPTV app works without issues on the 2nd generation FireTV Stick? I'd buy one of those instead.

Thank you.
the 4k fire tv stick doesn't work very well with iptv.
but the regular stick is nice, you can use the regular one without having problems.is

Reactions: ST_33

ST_33

Nov 8, 2019
Thank you. I have the 1st gen somewhere in a box. I don't suppose that'll work, it was so under-powered / low memory. I'll get the gen 2 non-4K one then.

ST_33

Nov 8, 2019
Not sure why the short form of "generation" is replaced with "***" in my comment, but here's what I wanted to say :)

Thank you. I have the 1st generation somewhere in a box. I don't suppose that'll work, it was so under-powered / low memory. I'll get the generation 2, non-4K one then.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Not sure why the short form of "generation" is replaced with "***" in my comment, but here's what I wanted to say :)

Thank you. I have the 1st generation somewhere in a box. I don't suppose that'll work, it was so under-powered / low memory. I'll get the generation 2, non-4K one then.
if you need help with setup, send me a PM and i am sure we'll find a solution (except the 4k stick) :)

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
I am using a 4k stick and it seems to be working fine. If you have trouble playing some streams just try vlc or mxplayer as external players.