• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Fire TV Technical Issues and Questions

ST_33

Nov 8, 2019
I am using a 4k stick and it seems to be working fine. If you have trouble playing some streams just try vlc or mxplayer as external players.
You're very lucky. If you take a look at that link (if you put it together to be a proper link) you'll see that it's a long ongoing known issue that Amazon doesn't fix. You might be on an old firmware or your playlist doesn't have streams that cause the lockup. In any case, keep it as is :)

divyu1992

Nov 12, 2019
i m facing a wierd issue on my firestick (non-4k) .. on which no channels seem to come up after entering the m3u line... whereas the same m3u when entered on my smartphone all channels stream perfectly well... any suggestions ??

Freshmaker90

Dec 14, 2017
Hi @Beny,
Depend on the stick. What stick does he have ?
The regular one or the 4k ?
Regular = top! Runs perfect with siptv.
4k = flop - doesn't work smoothly with siptv.

My favourite is smart iptv (siptv) :)
I thought the regular Stick (2. Generation) had pixel salad on FHD streams? Is this issue fixed now?

Ricargr

Dec 4, 2019
Hi all,
I am using firetv 4k stick with the app: dream player for firetv.
My problem is that i can see every channel, but sometimes (not always) i get pixel salad for the images, and i have to reload the channel. It takes like 15 mis or more for appearing.

Could be posible the problem is the app and should i have to probe another app like EMU or smarter IPTV?

Thank you very much.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all,
I am using firetv 4k stick with the app: dream player for firetv.
My problem is that i can see every channel, but sometimes (not always) i get pixel salad for the images, and i have to reload the channel. It takes like 15 mis or more for appearing.

Could be posible the problem is the app and should i have to probe another app like EMU or smarter IPTV?

Thank you very much.
I am not sure if the problem with 4k Stick ist solved or not, some saying yes, some not.
What you can try: ensure that you've installed latest Firmware in fire TV stick.
Try to install VLC player in your stick as well, especially for VOD it brings some good codec with it.
And try smart iptv app, if you need a tutorial how to get smart iptv installed, you can send me a private message.

kennybsky

Mar 16, 2019
Please try and upload the HLS version of the M3U to the app and see if that works .. And if you are already using the HLS version try the MPEGTS one :)
Sense. I am having same issue occasionally and it’s “connect failed” now just as I want to watch a big game. Could you explain how to do this in idiot language for me please

nurchishe190887

Feb 22, 2020
MAG324 IPTV Set-Top Box - Just Great! I got it and never regretted it! Firstly, it’s a very stylish prefix, it looks very fashionable in the interior of the house. And secondly, thanks to her, she shows the TV very efficiently and clearly! Just a class!

MacFire

May 3, 2020
Wondering if somebody could help, I'm new to IPTV and use it on my Firestick.

I have all of the films and live channels but no box sets?

Thanks in advance.

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex

Thanks in advance.
I recommend you that you take contact with reseller @Hectorious . He is an expert in this and has great long term expierences with the Amazon sticks.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live

Thanks in advance.
I love the fire TV stick and if you need help with it I can guide you step by step all in detail, feel free to send a pm to me and I'm going to help you :)

Reactions: MacFire

Paul Carter

Jan 13, 2018
I have a firestick that i connect with a echo studio to receive the sound on the tivimate app.I sometimes run the app via a vpn soi can watch English football in the Uk and the stick runs fine.The problem is when i disconnect the vpn the sound drops on the echo studio and I have to go through the whole setup on the firestick to connect to the echo studio to receive sound again after.

This also happens in Youtube when i drop the vpn.I know people will probably say keep the vpn on all the time but sometimes it lowers my bad connection speed and that is why i turn it off.

Reactions: Hectorious

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a firestick that i connect with a echo studio to receive the sound on the tivimate app.I sometimes run the app via a vpn soi can watch English football in the Uk and the stick runs fine.The problem is when i disconnect the vpn the sound drops on the echo studio and I have to go through the whole setup on the firestick to connect to the echo studio to receive sound again after.

This also happens in Youtube when i drop the vpn.I know people will probably say keep the vpn on all the time but sometimes it lowers my bad connection speed and that is why i turn it off.
hi @Paul Carter you can use IPTV SMARTERS PRO app with free rapid vpn, this vpn login can be added to IPTV SMARTERS PRO app only, so the vpn connection is limited to the app and you dont need to drop the vpn if you switch between different apps, tutorial:

if you need help with this, feel free to send a pm to me.