• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formuler Z7+ Technical Issues

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Did you update your Formuler Z7+ with the new update (Beta) for testers...?
(with this update the epg loads faster than before... ;) )
Hey i looked how to get the beta release but didnt find it. do you know where or what i have to do to get the beta test?

greetings

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Did you update your Formuler Z7+ with the new update (Beta) for testers...?
(with this update the epg loads faster than before... ;) )
Hey i looked how to get the beta release but didnt find it. do you know where or what i have to do to get the beta test?

greetings
Hi, lt's all in this thread:
https://iptv.community/threads/formuler-z7.9051/
Thank you i will take a look again, by fast looking in the thread i didnt find :)

Justwatch

Reseller
Dec 4, 2017
Reseller ID
Earnmonitor
update came out today
just go to update and pess yes if not automatically
you should have version 1.9.24

mdmax

Jun 5, 2016
Reseller ID
mdmax
anyone tested with m3u link in their formuler? (without any app)
Yes i tested with m3u link with MyTVOnline (what do you mean with any app?, you have to choose an app to play m3u), it plays good like with MAC Adress, the zapping and picture quality seems to be the same but no EPG...at least at this time ( i read somewhere it will be solved at the next update) :)

seedboxxxx

Reseller
Mar 8, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
seedboxxxx
so you can add m3u in mytvonline? nice.
But it works fine with mac, if there is no epg on m3u in mytvonline :)

NerdHerd

Oct 1, 2017
Reseller ID
Kees
Formuler devices with the app "MyTvOnline" are now supported. VOD and series with IMDB and with our EPG data.

More information about the installation can be found here.
https://xtream-editor.com/en/tutorials/pro_mol

The performance, reliability and stability of this app is amazing. Would recommend to anyone.

You can find information about the devices here
https://www.formuler.tv/

We are pleased to announce that we have commissioned 2 more servers during the last maintenance. We are ready for the FIFA World Cup 2018! :)

We would like to thank you and hope you enjoy the upcoming 2018 FIFA World Cup!!!!!!

Last edited:

Glen

Jun 22, 2018
Where in the Formuler Z7+ I can browse the computers connected to my home network? I like to play some videos hosted in my computers. Thanks

jude

Oct 7, 2016
Hi Guys, i had a Mag box that i was using with the service and it was working smooth, i swirtched now to a Formular Z7+ box, i did set up everything right but the result is terrible, I am getting a lot of buffering from the majority of my channels only the VOD works perfect. Is it from my end or what?? My data speed is 1G. i Love this Box for Iptv stack , it is not working the way that i would love to see it works.Can you Guys help me setting it up the right way??

jude

Oct 7, 2016
Anybody here use the Formuler Z7+ with this provider IPTV stack or Rapid IPTV, if you are experiencing them with no buffering issue at all, can you shre your Box setup eith me ? I am having some serioud buffering issue with this box and this provider. I would like use both.

seedboxxxx

Reseller
Mar 8, 2018
Sweden
Reseller ID
seedboxxxx
iptv stack and rapid is the same thing.

i use a z+ with no problem.

what is your internet connection?

jude

Oct 7, 2016
I Have a 1g service from att..the funny thing is I am using an other provider also and with that provider the service is fine The buffering issues starts when I switch my portal to the rapid Iptv portal
I love rapid because of the Dolby sound quality that I can get from almost all the channels..why yours are fine and mine is buffering like crazy for most of the channels?

Piedra

Jun 27, 2018
Hi,
Does someone here use the Z7 + with a m3u file and an EPG link?
I do not get the EPG to work.

provider: cccambox.com, iptvstack and bestbuyiptv.net

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hi,
Does someone here use the Z7 + with a m3u file and an EPG link?
I do not get the EPG to work.

provider: cccambox.com, iptvstack and bestbuyiptv.net

There is nothing to do to get the epg work, is it maybe that you have epg but not for the country you want? not every country has epg from the portal