• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Formuler Z7+ Technical Issues

Ramon Chircop

Trusted
Reseller
Jul 11, 2017
Reseller ID
ilking
that's the problem, I can not see anything on the screen !! the light is green, it works but there is nothing! That's why I thought reset the box to reinstall the server
Have you tried a different hdmi cable? You can also try downloading the Air sync remote app to see if the box is really working.

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
Hello.
a question, a box formuler z+ 4k connected to a TV
that does not have 4k. it is possible to watch channels and 4K movies?
thank you

Poseidon

Reseller
Jan 4, 2017
Germany
Reseller ID
sherlock
Hello.
a question, a box formuler z+ 4k connected to a TV
that does not have 4k. it is possible to watch channels and 4K movies?
thank you
hi nope, when you tv dont is 4k then maybe the formuler runs a 4k channel, but if the tv dont has the resolution, it cant display it

mbtech55

Dec 16, 2018
USA
I have had the Formuler Z7+ for over a year now.
Works great i have noticed that some iptv providers epg loads slow.
I have 25 mb internet speed ( slower speeds) but no buffering issues.
Formuler box has had a few updates, A few monthes ago.
But i haven"t heard of any new updates coming out any time soon.

barbells28

BEST IPTV UNO
Reseller
Jun 25, 2017
Hi, anyone had similar issues with formuler z7+, customer cant connect to portal. It says: 'check ortal url'. Tried different portal from our servers - still same issue. Mac is added on dashboard - using as MAG. Tried m3u - same. Internet fine. Done factory reset - still same. He tried portal from different provider and it works. Any ideas? :) Using my tv online app. Any recommendations for other apps on this box?

Juacopepe

Jan 6, 2019
I had the same problem! On the dashboard you have to add the ID address instead of the Mac address. That seems to have solved the issue for me.
Hi, anyone had similar issues with formuler z7+, customer cant connect to portal. It says: 'check ortal url'. Tried different portal from our servers - still same issue. Mac is added on dashboard - using as MAG. Tried m3u - same. Internet fine. Done factory reset - still same. He tried portal from different provider and it works. Any ideas? :) Using my tv online app. Any recommendations for other apps on this box?

Reactions: barbells28

sdgomezz

Reseller
Feb 29, 2016
Reseller ID
sdgomezz
Hi, talk to your reseller. the line may be blocked or the IP blocked.

Godslion

Sep 3, 2016
Netherlands
Reseller ID
Godslion
hi. I have bought the new formuler Z8. Especially to use the newest Netflix (and off course the Iptv app.). But play store says that my android does not support it. Can’t download Netflix. Please help