• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
Hi guys

Have an issue with a customer regarding the GSE App om iPhone. If I add his line to my IPTV app that I have it works.. on his phone he gets the message that the line "hostname" was not found... tried also other app on his phone and same issue... seems to be problem with his iPhone.. any setting that I have to change??

thx in advance!

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
fantastic that helped..
i also had to change dns on phone now it works also with wifi

cheers and thx for input again!!

Elfeo

Oct 16, 2017
Using this app on iphone and ipad and I'm having problems with the epg not updating due to time passing when in rhe channel list. I need to go back to the list of groups and click on the group again to get the current playing programs in the epg info for all channels.

Ante78

Apr 6, 2019
I’ve use GSE like 6 months now and I’m overall happy with it but when I stream 4K videos the picture gets scrambled, I’ve tried different settings but nothing seems to work.
I’ve tried IPTV Smarters as well and there the picture I great but I like the smoothness in GSE.
I’m using the remote playlist.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ante78

Apr 6, 2019
I’ve use GSE like 6 months now and I’m overall happy with it but when I stream 4K videos the picture gets scrambled, I’ve tried different settings but nothing seems to work.
I’ve tried IPTV Smarters as well and there the picture I great but I like the smoothness in GSE.
I’m using the remote playlist.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
I’m using Apple TV 4K with 100mbit/s and a Samsung 4K tv

HuskerDu

Apr 13, 2019
My GSE app on chromecast says "GSE Smart IPTV" on my tv screen and when I select the cast button it says "Nothing to play select media from playlists and send to chromecast"
Videos play fine on my iphone but can't get it to the TV.

ANY help would be appreciated! My laptop is older so that won't work for IPTV, my iphone is my only choice.

Can't find a single channel that works for casting, all of them say "Nothing to play"

HuskerDu

Apr 13, 2019
How can I get rid of the timer screen at the bottom when chromecasting to my TV? Where it has the time and says LIVE on the very right. How do get rid of that timer display?

Gmolina81

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone knows why my GSE app doesn’t work when I turn on the internet provider modem at home?
When I use mobile data everything goes well with my iptv service.
I attached the screen when I try to open any channel with internet provider.

Attachments

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Got myself iPad Pro 11 inch model. How do i hide the bar showing channels under my group when I am inside watching a channel?
The bar that shows up to the right side of the screen. I am not seeing any close buton anywhere

2Fresh

Sep 10, 2019
Sweden
Does anyone have any solution or tips on how to make the GSE app on IOS to work with chrome cast?
I have followed the guidelines but it still does not work. My issue is the same where it connects to chrome cast but every time i try to cast any channel it just loads and nothing happens. Appreciate any help, Thanks!