• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

cufo78

Mar 17, 2020
Hello!!!
i have gse app installed on my android tv (sony). i have the purchased version. i'm trying to get through a ftp list but i can't. it gives me the address but when you find it with ftp it doesn't recognize it. the connection is wireless. otherwise it won't recognize it by cable. does anyone know how to help me?
Thank you!

Rabib

Apr 25, 2020
Reseller ID
Itti44
“can not open url” error!
How may I fix this?
Using iptv on ipad
Everything looks fine, when I click on any channel that is the error I get every time!
I deleted the app and reinstalled it
I tried to install different app
Nothing seems to work
Even trying phone data instead of the wifi!
Any help please?

Attachments

Rabib

Apr 25, 2020
Reseller ID
Itti44
Could you please explain to me what do you mean by check server url?
url address username and password all are correct!

Kejaha

Aug 28, 2020
HI, I run GSE Smart IPTV Pro on my iMac. The only problem I have is when watching VOD, it doesn't save where I finished, so when I come back to watch the rest of the show it starts from the beginning. Any help would br truly appreciated. Thank you

Tlschimpf

Nov 1, 2020
We’re using GSE on our Apple TV. Twice now we’ve gotten stuck on a screen that we can’t seem to get out of. First time we finally deleted the app and then reloaded. That’s a lot of work so looking to see if anyone knows how to get out. Feeling a little silly. Not even sure how we got onto this screen.

Attachments

Tlschimpf

Nov 1, 2020
We’re using GSE on our Apple TV. Twice now we’ve gotten stuck on a screen that we can’t seem to get out of. First time we finally deleted the app and then reloaded. That’s a lot of work so looking to see if anyone knows how to get out. Feeling a little silly. Not even sure how we got onto this screen. View attachment 9974

MoonChild

Dec 20, 2020
London
Hello, I’m facing an issue with GSE, my Xtream codes playlists and favourite channels keeps disappearing after awhile and I keep having to add them all over again. Luckily I have a backup of my favourite channels but it is so frustrating to keep on adding them all the time. I am not using the trail version and I have bought the app a long time ago. I have noticed this problem is since March. Please help!

rembis

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,

Subtitles are not showing in the app, can someone help? I am able to select subtitles but when i browse there is nothing inside it. When i use other IPTV apps there are subtitles available.

Bakshaw

Jan 30, 2021
Hi all
I have newly installed gse onto firestick today, playlist loads up fine but cannot play any channels. 'playback error, reconnect in 3s' is all that appears.
Any help please?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi all
I have newly installed gse onto firestick today, playlist loads up fine but cannot play any channels. 'playback error, reconnect in 3s' is all that appears.
Any help please?
did you add your m3u (or xc) login under remote playlist ?
if yes, try to turn on vpn. if you need help, feel free to send a pm to me, i can also recommend TIVIMATE or SMART IPTV (siptv) app to you.

Matt23

Jan 23, 2017
I have a purchased version of GSE on my old iPad. Now I want to transfer it to my new iPad, but how do I do that if I install the iPad as a new one?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
I have a purchased version of GSE on my old iPad. Now I want to transfer it to my new iPad, but how do I do that if I install the iPad as a new one?
i think the purchase is linked to your apple id email address ? if you use same apple ID on new device, you should be able to get it automatically ?

Matt23

Jan 23, 2017
i think the purchase is linked to your apple id email address ? if you use same apple ID on new device, you should be able to get it automatically ?
It is the same apple ID, but it does not work. I have tried the Restore button without any luck.