• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

GSE App Technical issues and Support

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
Hello,

This thread is dedicated to technical issues and support questions regarding GSE App.
Feel free to submit your questions and issues in order to get help from other community members.

Last edited:
Reactions: badi iptv

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Hi guys,
i am using gse player on my apple tv and also on my mobile devices. The problem is that im successfully adding subtitle via ''upload playlist with http'' item when i open forexample warcraft on vod i can see warcraft.srt i click on browse the subtitle but i cannot still see subtitles.
While doing same thing on vlc player its ok but on gse icant do it.
Is there a trick point im missing
i need yor help

Have a look at this thread

https://rapidiptv.com/threads/good-working-app-for-ios.2750/page-2

Bigman

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
I have seen in forum , people discussing about m3u or xtream codes editor as they don't want to load all groups and thousands of channels.
This is simple tutorial how can it be done with Powerful GSE IPTV Playlist manager

Easy to manipulate playlists , channels and groups
Ability to sort groups and channels drag and drop
Mass delete/add groups and channels
Ability to export all edited groups and channels to M3U plus format

Bigman

Last edited:
Reactions: tusktusk and Davor

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Is it possible to remove unvanted chans after adding the groups wanted in a new list?

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Is it possible to remove unvanted chans after adding the groups wanted in a new list?
Yeah that is what playlist manager is made for

Go to your playlist >>>> groups >>> channels
there are checkboxes , select channels you want delete
at the bottom there is menu red button >>> choose "delete selected channels" , you are done

Bigman

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks mate!

This feature is good. But the app (atleast on android) dont work with remote you need to use a mouse/keyboard.

And its not so user friendly like Perfect Player or Smart IPTV..

bigman

Dec 18, 2016
Thanks mate!

This feature is good. But the app (atleast on android) dont work with remote you need to use a mouse/keyboard.

App design mostly for PHONE and TABLET , however with mouse it is perfect

For the application you state like perfect player not really user friendly on phone and tablet as if you click many times it will response couple of times and stuck on finger + even channel search , you have to select characters one by one

Bigman

tusktusk

I do what i do
Staff member
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks mate!

App design mostly for PHONE and TABLET , however with mouse it is perfect

For the application you state like perfect player not really user friendly on phone and tablet as if you click many times it will response couple of times and stuck on finger + even channel search , you have to select characters one by one

Bigman
Yes, i can see that. But thanks for the guide. I was looking for a user friendly app for android boxes. I want to be able to learn as manny people to edit their own list. If some other app like Perfect Player or Smart IPTV had this edit options to edit and work as easy with remote it would been really good!

Harford43

Jun 10, 2017
Hi, new to the site so bear with me pls. Downloaded GSE IPTV and downloaded a playlist lovely. I'm using it in my galaxy s7 edge and it works great on wifi but when I try it on 4G I get
"Playback error reconnect in 3s" it's got me stumped tbh. Don't know if it's a phone issue or app issue. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Cheers all.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
Hi, new to the site so bear with me pls. Downloaded GSE IPTV and downloaded a playlist lovely. I'm using it in my galaxy s7 edge and it works great on wifi but when I try it on 4G I get
"Playback error reconnect in 3s" it's got me stumped tbh. Don't know if it's a phone issue or app issue. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Cheers all.
if you try the line on different app like perfectplayer. you will know iff it is app or phone

if it doenst work on perfect player either that you have a phone / 4g isseu

if the perfect player app work than the GSE app has a problem

https://iptv.community/threads/turtorial-perfect-player.6687/

Harford43

Jun 10, 2017
if you try the line on different app like perfectplayer. you will know iff it is app or phone

Thx for the advice. Just tried perfect player now. All channels load but can't watch any via 4g. Head scratching time tbh but like you said phone issue maybe. Something simple i hope. Any more advice very welcome. Im running on galaxy s7 edge and on E.E.
Thanks again.

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir

Thx for the advice. Just tried perfect player now. All channels load but can't watch any via 4g. Head scratching time tbh but like you said phone issue maybe. Something simple i hope. Any more advice very welcome. Im running on galaxy s7 edge and on E.E.
Thanks again.
what you can do is to see iff provider blocks streaming thro 4g is maybye turn 4g on and choose for 3g, als read the terms of youre contract with youre provider

als try to change youre dns to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (google)

what i can find on the internet the problem is the nat behind the 4g redirection

and the tip to do this
check that the proxy server is removed from your data settings
if you see this 193.113.200.195. Remove it and leave it blank.

and the other step is to use a VPN

vicotnic

Sep 9, 2017
I use GSE on my Apple TV 4 and their the subtitles work perfectly

But when I installed and use GSE on my Ipad Air 2 I can´t get subtitles to work.
I had tried everything

reseller SENSE said it can differ from device to device.
Have anyone a solution for this or can you recommend a better app for my Ipad Air 2 with
better subtitle support ?

Dudester

Jan 1, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have recently installed the GSE IPTV app on my macbook pro and Apple TV4.
The app is great and I am very happy using it.
However, since I have a NAS I thought it would be better to have my recodings stored on my network storage device as it contains more storage space.
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the recording destination in GSE for macbook or Apple TV?
I was not able to find it in either apps.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Dudester

Reactions: M007Y

M007Y

Jan 8, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have recently installed the GSE IPTV app on my macbook pro and Apple TV4.
The app is great and I am very happy using it.
However, since I have a NAS I thought it would be better to have my recodings stored on my network storage device as it contains more storage space.
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the recording destination in GSE for macbook or Apple TV?
I was not able to find it in either apps.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Dudester
Hi,
sorry to write it here but this is actually a question, how to record programs on GSE Apple TV 4? I hope someone will answer you question I am interested in.
thank you M007Y

M007Y

Jan 8, 2018
Hi all, I really hope that you can help me with this 2 questions: 1: How arrange channels by country GSE on Apple TV 4
2: how to record programs on GSE Apple TV 4

Thank you

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hi all, I really hope that you can help me with this 2 questions: 1: How arrange channels by country GSE on Apple TV 4
2: how to record programs on GSE Apple TV 4

Thank you
Hello,
1. Use Xtream Codes API options on GSE to get channels divided by country.
2. GSE app doesn't have record option.
Regards,