• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Help! Anyone who expert in Internet connection?

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
Help, please! Is there anyone who expert in Internet connection? In last few days (since 24.09) I can't watch a lot of channels - they buffering. I can't understand reason, its unbelievable... I never experienced something like this — some of channels are buffering (sky sports,bbc, european sport & news channels), some of them working perfect (BT for example). Funniest part its that problem disappears after 20:30 GMT and all channels works perfect during night time.

I was try to reboot router, switch DNS servers, I dug in my router settings - nothing. My speedtest shows download: 200 mbps, upload: 90 (to server in my city) and for europe servers (France, Germany, England) 40-50 mbps download & upload. I watch iptv in PC, but in my phone I have exactly same problem.

Reseller cannot help me, its my problem, I assume? I was desperate so I enable free VPN - and all start working perfect as before (never use VPN for IPTV as well). How its f...ing possible? In my country no one cares about iptv, especially foreign. What is it? What should I do?

PC In my backup sports provider, I have same problem.

Attachments

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Can you manage QoS on your router? I would start by letting traffic by streaming be prioritised

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
Can you manage QoS on your router? I would start by letting traffic by streaming be prioritised
Yes, I can. I see this function somewhere lately... You think its could be help? Still can't understand why some channels load, some - not. Thanks for advice but don't know which template I should choose.

Attachments

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
Shame, but those settings won't actually help!
What you could do next, when you get problems, do a speed test right after and see if everything is as fast as it should be! Second do you know anyone with the same IPTV Service as you? If you do, ask them to check the channel the exact moment if it's buffering for them as well.

stnufc

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah. I did speedtest. Same thing. Upload today was far worse, but I sure if I reboot router, upload to european servers would be 20-30 mbps. And its still doesnt explains, why some channels load without buffering and some dont load, only buffering. And doesnt explains why problems disappear if I use VPN and also dissapear after 20:00 - 20:30 GMT...

No, I dont. I use rapid reseller "kkzbig" & another cheap sports backup service (which is popular) and I didnt see complains on them...

PS Thanks for help and advices anyway, I appreciate.

Attachments

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Did you try to change your Internet service provider? I know in sweden we had tis issue and it took a long time before we understood it was a sertain ISP that was the common factor, appearently they where sending the data packages in a different way than others and as soon every body changed the ISP all was well:

Reactions: Fredrik Larsson