• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV Community

Staff member
Administrator
Jun 3, 2015
iptv.community
The below guide explains the Trial feature and the activation methods on different devices.

When you receive the e-mail press "Verify Email"
After that press, the Security Check button enter the Numbers and click on Activate Trial Subscription.
(Optional Login to your Dashboard)
0CH4qtC.png
U2r6AFP.png

6vHZ3fQ.png

Download m3u Line or Click on "Back to Lines List" (To Login to your IPTV Dashboard)
Use m3u with options to sort channels by groups/ countries.

aU5p4EP.png

Back to Main Page

UKxESHM.png

Where to find the Bouquet List: Choose to Manage lines - press the three dots
Voef9Ti.png

- choose Bouquet list - enable/disable countries and click "Update"

For EPG: Generate an EPG link for your particular device and based on the country you need. This section allows you to download EPG or copy the EPG link to your device.
Choose "Channels" - press on EPG (please use Chrome browser).

To Generate your own EPG URL based on your own m3u link:
If your m3u link looks like this:
http://OWN-DNS/get.php?username=XXX&password=XXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
(Simply replace your “OWN-DNS” and the “XXX” with your m3u username and password)

Then your EPG link looks like this, based on the above m3u link:
http://OWN-DNS/xmltv.php?username=XXX&password=XXX
(Simply replace “get” with “xmltv” and remove the text behind the password)

BhgAYbR.png

Add MAG:

Since April 17, 2020, for new lines that use MAG/Stalker Portal,
the Portal URL will be different and unique for each MAC Address as the example below:

http://mag.PROVIDER_DNS/s/UNIQUE_STRING
A simple guide to get your own Unique Portal URL.

STEP 1:

fjxTR9P.png

Login to your dashboard and go to "Manage Lines" in the left menu. Click on "Add Mag" with the line you wish to get a unique portal URL for.
STEP 2:
R5IZqOr.png

Add your MAC ID, simple as that and click "ADD"
STEP 3:
DoGt0H8.png

After adding your MAC ID, you should see a similar screen with a (1) secured logo and (2) with a unique portal address ending in a unique string. This is the Portal address you need to use.

Keep in mind:
Updating your "MAC ID" and "Generating New" string will get your password changed on your m3u line.
So basically, every time you change something on the last screen (step 3), your password for the m3u line will be changed.

For more Info:

Channel Report:
If a channel is Down, No Sound, No Picture, or Wrong Channel report it at the "Channels section" directly from your Dashboard.
If the channel does not show up at channel report - then submit a ticket from your DB.

If the issue you are facing is not on the list, you can create a ticket for it and explain it in detail.

If you can't find the channel in the list, you can create a ticket and explain the issue.

If there are any service issues, send a ticket with the requested details to support via your dashboard.

How to submit a Ticket:

Help to Setup Player/ Device:

Add-Ons:
The VPN option is not available on your account yet! Please try to order premium subscription first.

Enable 2FA (by Google) + Email Verification

Enjoy ✌

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusax

Let me show you the world
Feb 4, 2017
www.rusax.nl
Reseller ID
Rusmir
rusax, many thanks for sharing this information and tutorial, appreciate it !

please keep in mind, iptv is not common praxis yet and for a lot of people who are new to iptv, they might spam us (reseller) with questions whats to do with this email.

most people are new to iptv and just a few are already familiar with iptv.
such an email is a good thing for those people who have technical knowledge and are well informed about iptv.

but for new users its hard to understand next steps when they receive such an email and this will cause huge worklaod for all reseller and might kill some potential business.
i think iptv is the future and its not really established yet, the peak season will come very soon and we should make our service easy to understand and not complicated, especially for resellers there should be an option to easy assist clients to setup a new service like iptv (especially when its new to them).

therefore, it would be a nice feature for resellers to create some accounts (limited accounts per day) without email address to speed up the setup process, especially for new clients with no good technical knowledge.
when you send the e-mail the client only has 2 press to times on activate, after this you can do everthign in the dashboard like you did before with this line, so all the other steps they dont have to do if you want to mange it for them

Boredpanda

Reseller
Jan 29, 2017
Reseller ID
panda92
Hi rusax, we have clients that even dont know how to use an e-mail. I think like Mohamed1962 too.

Reactions: nuvola125

The Cable guy

Aug 14, 2017
Reseller ID
marchello78
Please guys change it back. This is nice but i have costumers that even dont have any email and i have to connect them. All testes i give for smart iptv i activate the costumer by my self. I realy hope that you change this back sa it was before

Best regards

owi

Jan 20, 2017
Spain
Reseller ID
owi
@The Cable guy: I'm agree with you, I sell iptv in my local area, some of them don't have an email address, and they pay me in cash. Is it possible to have both, the old system and the email system? That should be nice!
Thank you

Reactions: ModNo5

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
I dont see email option in my panel , how to send email to my customer for that activate trial link !!!

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
this new trial option is not good at all , why we should send the trial to their email?! 90% of my customer request test in forum

The Cable guy

Aug 14, 2017
Reseller ID
marchello78
i know that 9 out of 10 want the old trial setting back. When somone ask for a url link for Kodi then i know that the guy knows whats he is doing. Many of the costumers dont even know that they have to activate the Smart iptv app. I even fix that for them :) Så please i beg for to give that old trial but keep the new one there to

Reactions: Beny and rezaf

rezaf

Reseller
Jul 16, 2017
Reseller ID
rezaf
Please go back to old version for trial . new version is not good for most of resellers

Reactions: mdmax

dojimeiptv.net

Reseller
Reseller
Jun 29, 2017
Asia
dojimeiptv.net
Reseller ID
dojime
After having read thru all the threads about this new Trial, and I currently now submitting a new trial request for a client email, I have my 2cts to say here:
I generally like the idea of the instructions for trial activation, but its true, you cannot totally assume nor depend on new users to really comprehend the activation steps - its not about 2 clicks to activate the process, its rather whether if the user truly understands what all those jargons actually mean or really know what exactly are they choosing or selecting... contrary to popular belilef, there are people out there who still do not understand what is m3u, mpegts, or MAC!

So if the user makes a silly mistake and generated his own trial, but ended up cannot use it, so whats going to happen? We gonna get to hear from them complaining and they cannot re-apply for a re-trial using that same email address, resellers have to still step in to try to help, but now its beyond our control to assist - so everyone now is not happy.

Why don't we just keep the old system, but use that new system to keep records of all email addresses requesting for trial, and if that email address has requested before, then block it from asking for another trial. Yes this may not stop people from generating fake gmail accounts but at least lets move forward 1 step at a time and not try to resolve the process with 1 single major change in system, as this becomes disruptive and only brings about negating feedbacks and confusion among potential clients.

Boredpanda

Reseller
Jan 29, 2017
Reseller ID
panda92
I think we can use both systems .

All we know the IPTV is ILEGAL and somebody who doesnt know about technology u cant send them an e-mail they be AFRAID of this. They simple doesnt want to be messed in this. We do all the things for them. We tell them for this personally face to face sometime in local area.

The new system is good for fake people, who we resellers doesnt know them and try to fool as and keep asking for testing just in weekends.

When we first became a RESELLERS here u said that we can create 25-tests for day. I thinks u have to change rules together with us.

Wish u all the Best. Thank U.

Beny

Reseller
Dec 15, 2015
Switzerland
Reseller ID
stariptv
this is a shit that must fiel in a email of customer. it must be optional...
90% of trials i activate it for my clients. most of my clients are local, not here in forum.

pls make it without email. only optional if you want...

Last edited:

K'nan2020

May 15, 2017
Reseller ID
K'nan2020
This new thing about email is so bad idea.
As the prevoius people said, we as reseller deal with local people who don't have email or don't want give emails.

We cannot work like this.

This needs changing.

I am responsible with my clients and they do not ask trials all the time for no reasons

I can not do anything now, and I am afraid I can not sell anymore.

Shit services and complecated system

K'nan2020

May 15, 2017
Reseller ID
K'nan2020
when you send the e-mail the client only has 2 press to times on activate, after this you can do everthign in the dashboard like you did before with this line, so all the other steps they dont have to do if you want to mange it for them

Can't you not understand, We deal with local people and they don't know anything about this. All they want is to get them IPTV into their TV.

They will not give their email address or may not have an email or never open it.

I don't know how you want the resellers to work under this complex services you constantly making harder with limited support and communications.

I don't think I can sell much from now on. This is not what we though as a potential business.

Just fix the 'Line Status' to green so we know when client is active.

Sorry, but you killing it now..

The Cable guy

Aug 14, 2017
Reseller ID
marchello78
Pepole are allready asking what and witch link the have to copy. This is not going så fast and nice like it was before. Please change back. We are the resellers for this and we have to chase after costumers and give the the best support now we have to give them more anwers and how they gonna connect. please guys you did a realy nice work whit everything but this could be for a advaced user not for beginners. Give us back the old trial setting :cry: