• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

IPTV.community Kodi Addon

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Hi All,

I currently use Kodi with the IPTV community plugin but its very temperamental. Hardware I use is Raspberry Pi 3 which is what I want to work & 2017 MacBook Pro i7 and both have the same buffering lag issues.

VLC on the MacBook works perfectly, however I want to use the Pi as my main streaming device.

Simple IPTV add-on for Kodi has been mentioned, is there an idiots guide how to install this? I can't seem to find any clear instructions? Is using this more reliable?

Thanks
Here you go :)

https://rapidiptv.net/questions/how-to-setup-iptv-on-kodi

Reactions: Mikeerhymes

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
Perfect, thanks Sense.

I remember trying this link a while back, under My Addons on the Raspberry Pi, there is no option for PVR Clients. Any ideas? Just tried on the MacBook and the option is there and works great.

Thanks

Reactions: Sense

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Perfect, thanks Sense.

I remember trying this link a while back, under My Addons on the Raspberry Pi, there is no option for PVR Clients. Any ideas? Just tried on the MacBook and the option is there and works great.

Thanks
Are you using Librelec ? In that case PVR are located in the Librelec Addon folder ;)

Reactions: Mikeerhymes

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
Yes I am, thanks again! Working now.

System --> Add-ons --> Install from repository --> LibreELEC Add-ons --> PVR clients

Your installed addons will be available at:

System --> Add-ons --> My add-ons

Reactions: Sense

Mikeerhymes

Oct 6, 2018
Do you know if there is anyway to customise the channel list? At the moment it just adds all 10k channels into one big list.

Thanks

Sense

Reseller
Mar 25, 2017
Sweden
www.sensus-tv.com
Reseller ID
Sense
Sure is... You need to use M3U with option the get them sorted into groups .. also look in PVR setting and make sure " use groups " is activated :)

joe reid

Nov 29, 2017
Hi, on the above point , "m3u" with option, am confused here , I selected "m3u with option " and I have 11,000+ channels all in various groups , but 90% of the groups and their channels I don't want? , also for a sports watcher like me , lets say I want to check "TSN Sports" those channels are in the "other countries " group , similarly there are sports channels dotted all over in different groups , is there any way I can rectify this? , I know I can use an ++ tool and redo the m3u but assuming its updated on a weekly basis with all the different events am I going to lose all my changes ?

fiqus

Jun 15, 2017
Is there any update IPTV.community Kodi Addon or addon for VOD section in Kodi?

Krogsbell

Aug 26, 2019
IPTV.community Kodi Addon fails for me on Windows 10 with Kodi 18.3

Kodi logs gives the error in line 260 of init.py, that version is not defined?

jane_summers

May 8, 2019
Hi. The addon is not working for me today. Can anyone point me in any direction? Thanks.
Hey man,
as I posted before in a different threat: Kodi and IPTV seems to be buggy. I am an IT Professional, so it is definately not me, but I can not make it work in 10 out of 10 times. Depending on the OS I use, 1 out of 5 times I start kodi, no channels at all are there. Restart kodi, everything works fine without changing any config.
I am working on Linux (arch, ubuntu, openELEC) and OSX. Kodi on OSX is the most stable, on Linux it does not show channels sometimes, restart of kodi is required.
I did not test Windows, I do not have such a machine.

I guess we just have to wait for more stable versions.
I also tested with different hardware, different internet providers, with and without VPN, all the same.

Cheers,
Jane

Loughui

Aug 31, 2018
Hey man,
as I posted before in a different threat: Kodi and IPTV seems to be buggy. I am an IT Professional, so it is definately not me, but I can not make it work in 10 out of 10 times. Depending on the OS I use, 1 out of 5 times I start kodi, no channels at all are there. Restart kodi, everything works fine without changing any config.
I am working on Linux (arch, ubuntu, openELEC) and OSX. Kodi on OSX is the most stable, on Linux it does not show channels sometimes, restart of kodi is required.
I did not test Windows, I do not have such a machine.

I guess we just have to wait for more stable versions.
I also tested with different hardware, different internet providers, with and without VPN, all the same.

Cheers,
Jane
I had this issue with LibreElec, but since I installed Coreelec, I don't have this issue anymore, give it a try.