• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Live Spain problems since today

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Anyone else having issues with Live:Spain video goes straight to still picture but all other bouquets working perfectly I can get Spain to work properly by logging out starting VPN and sometimes it works normally but this method is not always a solution often requires multiple reboots stop/start vpn not really ideal for an end user it is not my ISP as I get the same issues if I use 5g ( different ISP ) not getting much help from support

trapex

***OFFICIAL RESELLER*** since 2016 -> BEST PRICE!
Reseller
Mar 22, 2016
EU
www.NEW-WEBSITE-COMING-SOON.com
Reseller ID
trapex
Looks like an issue from DC/IP Routing or so....
It is not only spain channels, example: Denmark channels doesnt work with my Home ISP in Swiss, but works with 5G.
Atm you can only avoid this issue with VPn and can hope that Rapid will change the IP Rutings on DC....

Reactions: lakker

spec119

Reseller
Sep 24, 2016
Reseller ID
spec119
Yes it seems to be Spain,Portugal and Denmark but they were dismissing my reports yesterday and only today have responded properly and asked me to check Denmark
It will work with a vpn but my ISP doesnt block anything not even Torrent sites
I also found since around early June connecting to a portal is hit and miss I am a resller although my status doesnt seem to show this and being doing so since 2017 I normally setup boxes at home in advance for clients or login to their account to check obviouslly asking them to disconnect first LOL

lakker

Aug 17, 2019
tested woth zoog vpn, other channel groups still working with the vpn Danish, spanish portugese are not and haven't for days now.

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
It's not working for my.
Somebody try it with VPNExpress? Witch Country?
Better don't use ExpressVPN:

Reactions: richi207