• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Live TV Scripts For Sale

danny-danger

May 11, 2022
Reseller ID
danny-danger
i have scripts for sale to generate live tv streams for the end user to put into their own IPTV panel. This script run on Curl & PHP code so use very little server resources to run, They can be installed on a standalone VPS or on an existing load balancer.

Channels include

USA Locals
USA Premium
USA Sport
NFL
MLB
NBA
NCAA
Full flow sport monthly schedule
UK Free to air
UK Premium
UK Sports
Canadian Locals
Canadian Premium
Latino Premium
PPV Events

Please note to unlock some of the content you need a Monthly account subscription to a provider at $25 a month but this can all be explained when purchasing. Price will not be listed on here so please inbox me for any information that you require

skyboxman

May 9, 2022
Reseller ID
mfdigital
can i get a test very interested in a lot of youre scripts

ananseba

Dec 15, 2022
i have scripts for sale to generate live tv streams for the end user to put into their own IPTV panel. This script run on Curl & PHP code so use very little server resources to run, They can be installed on a standalone VPS or on an existing load balancer.

Channels include

USA Locals
USA Premium
USA Sport
NFL
MLB
NBA
NCAA
UK Free to air
UK Premium
UK Sports
Canadian Locals
Canadian Premium
Latino Premium
PPV Events

Please note to unlock some of the content you need a Monthly account subscription to a provider at $25 a month but this can all be explained when purchasing. Price will not be listed on here so please inbox me for any information that you require
Am interested in the IPTV Scripts

Levans

May 9, 2022
Hi, Are you Familar with Drm Scripts? I cannot PM you a demo, unfortunetly for you; scriprs must be installed on your server in order for it to work, me sending you a test line is no different from me senting you a test m3u line. Many scammers out here when the customer ask for a test they send a video of the scripts in action or in your case send you a regular hsl test connection that is really not directly generated from scripts but rather directly from modified HLS streams. A line generated directly from scripts is local and must be restreamed.

Im taking the time to explain because I was once like you. Making the plunge to scripts and not really knowing what to ask for and what to look for.

Do you have a premium server? Scripts will consume alot of resources since it pulls all the streams in realtime from the host (in this case slingtv.com) process them and untimately converts each from Mp4D to hls.

I wont waste your time, nor do I want to waste mines. I wont offer some something if you do not meet the requirements.

To get decent performance you require atleast a machine running Ubento 18.04, 20+ cores and 64 to 128GB ram. If you have these get back to me. If you dont, upgrade and getback to me. Deciding to go scripts isnt for the "boys" its for the serious once.

You geting the scripts would entail me installing it for you directly on your server and showing you how to run them.

Reactions: Pc123456

williaak

Dec 4, 2021
Reseller ID
williaak
Hello, do you still have your scripts for sale? I am intetested so please get back to me and tell me what is available and how to go about it. Thank you.

Hazwan

Aug 20, 2016

Channels include

USA Locals
USA Premium
USA Sport
NFL
MLB
NBA
NCAA
UK Free to air
UK Premium
UK Sports
Canadian Locals
Canadian Premium
Latino Premium
PPV Events

Hi PM for UK Sports script

gustavolp

Aug 24, 2023
Hi, Are you Familar with Drm Scripts? I cannot PM you a demo, unfortunetly for you; scriprs must be installed on your server in order for it to work, me sending you a test line is no different from me senting you a test m3u line. Many scammers out here when the customer ask for a test they send a video of the scripts in action or in your case send you a regular hsl test connection that is really not directly generated from scripts but rather directly from modified HLS streams. A line generated directly from scripts is local and must be restreamed.

Im taking the time to explain because I was once like you. Making the plunge to scripts and not really knowing what to ask for and what to look for.

Do you have a premium server? Scripts will consume alot of resources since it pulls all the streams in realtime from the host (in this case slingtv.com) process them and untimately converts each from Mp4D to hls.

I wont waste your time, nor do I want to waste mines. I wont offer some something if you do not meet the requirements.

To get decent performance you require atleast a machine running Ubento 18.04, 20+ cores and 64 to 128GB ram. If you have these get back to me. If you dont, upgrade and getback to me. Deciding to go scripts isnt for the "boys" its for the serious once.

You geting the scripts would entail me installing it for you directly on your server and showing you how to run them.
I want a MLB Scripts Ready to use