• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Mag box 351 or 410?

joseph_25

Sep 30, 2016
I was thinking about buying a new mag box, but i dont know which one to buy, any recommendations or tips. Money is no problem.

Regards

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
I´ve asked admin to open a new section for the 351..

I received the Mag351 yesterday (11 January) and i´m disapointed in it´s performance in the 4K VOD .. films don´t run smoothly.. i´m still testing the box.. i´ll be trying out some higher quality cables and trying to adjust my router to deliver a better stream to the box stream giving priority over my other devices.

I paid 123.90€ delivered..

early evening had 34,10 MBPS using devolo.. 4K films buffering a lot but no freezing (used Predator and Mission impossible)

this morning 35,00 MBPS using Devolo ..4K films buffering a lot but no freezing (used Predator and Mission impossible)

using cable 43,92 MBPS hard wired .. better but after about 10 minutes the films started buffering (used Predator and Mission impossible)

I´ll try increasing the buffer cache in the advanced section..

but its a long progress.. increasing by 2 each time until it runs (IF) it runs smothly..

first impressions.. bit disapointed as i don´t think the box will appeal to everyone .. not just plug and play..

On a Samsung TV the resolution was 3840 x 2160 x50p

I´ll let you know if i can get the films to run smoothly

KB

riomaster3

Jan 13, 2019
DON’T BUY ANY MAG, I have buying a Mag351 one week ago for nothing! Right now my provider iptv is blocked by infomir !! Sincerely I do not see great future in sales for this brand. I sale my Mag351 fot 90€ If anyone want it

Kielbear

Reseller
Aug 9, 2015
Reseller ID
kielbear
Go into the recovery mode.. look to see what Nand the box is booting from.. if it´s Nand 2 change to 1 .. or vice versa SAVE then reboot..

That solved the problem we had on another system last November. On the server only a small % of Mag boxes were affected.. the service provider changed the URL for Mag boxes and since then there have been no other problems.

You should email/ask your provider to change the URL

I´ll think about buying your 351 but first try the option above and secondly URL change.. it´s only a small hiccup.. there are ways around it.

Kseniia

Nov 29, 2019
Listen, i bought mag420 at the store SwitchOnShop. We are very pleased with the work and quality. Try and you)))