• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problem with IPTV smarters

sffff22

Apr 23, 2024
Snapchat-1372572972.jpg
H This message always appears to me. I have changed the server a lot and it still shows that the TV is Samsung (tizen os)
Please help

buymode

May 8, 2024
UAE
View attachment 16175
H This message always appears to me. I have changed the server a lot and it still shows that the TV is Samsung (tizen os)
Please help
If you're experiencing issues with IPTV Smarters on your Samsung TV running Tizen OS and you're seeing an error message, there are a few steps you can try to fix the problem:
  1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure your TV is connected to a stable and fast internet connection. A poor connection can cause issues with streaming apps like IPTV Smarters.
  2. Restart Your TV and Router: Sometimes, simply restarting your TV and router can resolve connectivity issues.
  3. Update the IPTV Smarters App: Make sure you have the latest version of the IPTV Smarters app. Check the Samsung app store for any available updates.
  4. Check Your Subscription: Ensure your IPTV service subscription is active and correctly set up. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or issues with your account.
  5. Reinstall the App: If the problem persists, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the IPTV Smarters app. This can help clear any temporary issues with the app.
  6. Contact Customer Support: If none of the above steps work, consider reaching out to IPTV Smarters' customer support or your IPTV service provider for further assistance. They may have specific instructions for your issue.
These steps should help you troubleshoot the issue with IPTV Smarters on your Samsung TV. If the problem continues, it's best to seek help from professionals.