• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Problem with TVIP S-box 412/410 - No sound on some Swedish channels

ktiptv

Jan 17, 2019
Reseller ID
ktiptv@protonmail.com
Hi guys!

I've a problem that seems to only be when using TVIP S-box 412/410. Seems like it's only the Swedish SVT1 HD, SVT2 HD, SVTB/24 HD that have no sounds on this boxes, when using like kodi with m3u list there i no problem at all.

I've also tried to report this channels as no sound but gets back that they're fixed. Anyone else out here using the TVIP S-box 412 and have the same problem or know what it can be that just these HD channels have no sound?

Best regards

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello

the problem is not from our side. Otherwise, also on KODI, you get the same problem. We suggest you to checking your device settings.

Regards,

Reactions: Nonid

ktiptv

Jan 17, 2019
Reseller ID
ktiptv@protonmail.com
Hello

the problem is not from our side. Otherwise, also on KODI, you get the same problem. We suggest you to checking your device settings.

Regards,
Thanks for the quick reply. That what is what i was thinking also. But can you point me in any direction what settings that this could be that I need to look at. I've now also tried with a Mag 256 and got the same problem there on the portal that only SVT HD channels have no sound. Should that also be a setting I need to tweak?

Lagal

Fast response and free support - paypal,btc&swish
Feb 5, 2017
sweden
Reseller ID
smurferina
Try to do a factory reset, that solved the same problem on mag boxes

Svintoman

Trusted & Verified
Reseller
Sep 20, 2018
svinto.xdns.pro
Reseller ID
svintotv@protonmail.com
I got some problem with the sound using Tvip too.
I usually use Mag 256 without any problem but with Tvip 410 there is no sound. Tried PCM & Passthrough...

Bleach

Aug 19, 2017
Same problem here too. I have a tvip 412 and I'm using pass-through to receiver.

Bleach

Aug 19, 2017
Can we get some info about what changes has been done to these channels, SVT1 SE, SVT1 HD SE, etc.. What audio format are they using compared to other channels?

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
As @Bleach said could be a rare audio codec needed for those channels. You could find out what audio decoding is used if played in VLC.

Bleach

Aug 19, 2017
It's all working now. And it have for a couple of weeks. So thanks to someone! :)