[Q&A] How to Be a Reseller?

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
S

storm1968

Jan 9, 2019
can i have more info on the credits and price please thanks

R

rbargan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am interested in becoming a subseller.

Please can you PM me with info and prices if interested.
Mostly interested in UK and Portuguese channels
But don't mind other channels too
Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Scandix

Scandix

Reseller
Jul 22, 2018
Reseller ID
Bandipandi
Hi Guys,

I am interested in becoming a subseller.

Please can you PM me with info and prices if interested.
Mostly interested in UK and Portuguese channels
But don't mind other channels too
Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Read what Marijo wrote.

/ Regards

G

Geeis

Feb 16, 2019
Reseller ID
Geeis
if there are some margin for we resellers ? €500 for 500 credits and one month will consume 8 credit, which is €8.00, and we could only earn €2.00 for each sale, now there are too many sellers' price on aliexpress is much more lower than this price, some of them even as low as $5.00/month, and we have to sell it at €10, seems a little bit hard if there are no discount, hope I could make you understand...

Jems

Jems

Verified & Trusted reseller
Reseller
Dec 31, 2018
Reseller ID
Jems
if there are some margin for we resellers ? €500 for 500 credits and one month will consume 8 credit, which is €8.00, and we could only earn €2.00 for each sale, now there are too many sellers' price on aliexpress is much more lower than this price, some of them even as low as $5.00/month, and we have to sell it at €10, seems a little bit hard if there are no discount, hope I could make you understand...
Your are right, but de don't need discount (i speak for me), we need server that is everytime UP, fast zapping... i prefer to pay 10 than 5 and have better service

Reactions: droelfmalbumst
Davor

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
You have bonuses for 5oo €,1ooo €,2ooo € and 4ooo €