[Q&A] How to Be a Reseller?

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
G

guitarman

Reseller
Business Card
Sep 23, 2018
Reseller ID
[email protected]
Hello, I am at step 4.
I want to be a reseller.
I can choose from the drop down menu.

What do i choose ? 1 year? And then the price is €500,- or €200,- ?
Or is this the price that i want to sell the 1 year package for?

Regards.

marijo

marijo

Staff member
Business Card
Sep 25, 2015
iptvtogo.net
Reseller ID
IptvToGo
Hello,

Reseller's starting fee is 500 Euros and the minimum amount for adding credits after becoming a reseller is 200 Euros.

Read the 1st post of the thread
And select your desired package and price. So your clients will be able to purchase or extend subscriptions from you directly from their dashboard. https://my.iptv.community/dashboard/manage-profile-package-price

Regards.

G

guitarman

Reseller
Business Card
Sep 23, 2018
Reseller ID
[email protected]
L

lucianus_luciferus

Nov 8, 2018
i think they said you have to pay 500 first then 200 to buy credits so 700 in total

Davor

Davor

Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Business Card
Jan 2, 2017
Reseller ID
bloodyczech
No first deposit must be 500 € for new reseller but as you want you can pay 700 € or 1000 € its on you but first payment is 500 €

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I think It's time to raise the first entry buy of credits to 1000, I find that a lot of times when I have sent an offer to an subscription request I see the potential customer looking at the thread how to become a reseller.

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Not at all, it's because if people will even consider becoming a reseller because it's the cheapest way to buy subscription, Then the entry price is to low.

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I also remember you @Davor nagging me to death to be your sub reseller when I was asking around how to become a reseller!

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
Anyway I'm not going to let you @Davor or anybody else wind me up this Chrismas again, since I have promised not to be a grumpy old fart until at least after new years:)

Its not to be option!

Last edited: