• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Graju

Verified & Trusted Reseller
Reseller
Nov 12, 2019
Reseller ID
Seebe IPTV
Presently there are only crypto currencies available.
PayPal is not available.
You need at least 20 existing accounts/lines (trials doesn't count) to use the gift card (credit card) option.
But this gift card option is kind of tricky and might be temporarily on/off, so better stick to the crypto currency gateway which is more reliable.
Ok. And wat about with Revolut? It's possible?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Ok. And wat about with Revolut? It's possible?
Revolut include an exchanger for fiat and crypto currencies but you can't receive/send crypto with it, it's currency exchange within revolut only.
Once you've reached 20 active lines (trials doesn't count), you can use revoluts digital/physical credit card and use the gift card option.
However, best way is crytpo.

RMV

Dec 18, 2019
Hi! Is it possible to be reseller (subreseller) and sell "per week" subscription? I managed various vacation rental apartments and have requests from clients, but in most cases they wants one, two weeks subscription.

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi! Is it possible to be reseller (subreseller) and sell "per week" subscription? I managed various vacation rental apartments and have requests from clients, but in most cases they wants one, two weeks subscription.
one or two weeks are impossible. subscription package starts with 1 month validity.

RMV

Dec 18, 2019
If month subscription cost 8 credits, why not divide it to 2 credits per week?

Hectorious

Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Please describe how it works and how is discount?
for additional lines to an existing account you'll get a small discount of 5%. that's just a small discount and therefore it's highly recommended to create a new account instead of additional connection to an existing account.
with an own new account you are more flexible. e.g. each account can handle only one mag device. and only one bouquet list per account. if you have multi connection enabled, it's same bouquet list for all devices etc.

due to the 5% discount only, it's suggested to create a new account instead of additional connection, because of flexibility.

Reactions: RMV

iptvsat

Jul 4, 2019
Reseller ID
Forever
payment Euro500 can have panel? and how many user can creat for one year ? how can get panel ? who will contact me via skype or telegram?

thanks

Nonid

Staff member
Sep 25, 2015
v2.zopim.com
Reseller ID
payment Euro500 can have panel? and how many user can creat for one year ? how can get panel ? who will contact me via skype or telegram?
thanks
Hello @iptvsat,

check as well:

Best Regards.

Franku

Sep 18, 2020
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm interested. In the previous pages I had read something about Sub Reseller, how does it work exactly? I Think this could the right thing for me to start with, instead of topping up my own account with € 500 and I don't know how it will go in the beginning, because it will be deactivated after 3 months.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Franku

Mohamab

Jun 2, 2018
Hi. Does anyone know if reseller Davor is still a reseller here? Im his sub reseller and i tried contacting him many times without response

Reactions: corba

frediptv

Oct 8, 2020
Don't get me wrong, the service is top notch but 500 euros in BTC to get panel and 8 euro for 1 month? How I will not get scammed or can make money?

Kuben

Jan 19, 2017
Sweden
Don't get me wrong, the service is top notch but 500 euros in BTC to get panel and 8 euro for 1 month? How I will not get scammed or can make money?
Everyone can sell and will sell, that's just how it is.

How do you know youj wont be scammed? Let me counter by asking how do people know you wont be scamming them if you sell?
It's exactly the same, you just never know.

corba

Sep 11, 2016
Does anyone know if reseller Davor is still a reseller here? Im his sub reseller and i tried contacting him many times without response

katador

Apr 14, 2021
Is it possible to automate things with your dashboard? Like I'f im running a website and customer places order. Can it be automized?

Reactions: Hectorious