• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016

In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your MYTV Online on Formuler Z7+

1. Open MYTV Online

2. Edit Service >> Click Edit
Important: Be sure you register (on Server Operator Dashboard/ Homepage) with your right MAC Address.

3. Enter Service Nickname (Example: Rapid IPTV or Anything)

4. Enter IPTV Server URL (STB MAG Emulator/ Portal URL) you get from your Server Operator.

5. Enter Username and Password if necessary (will find Username and Password in your m3u line)

6. Click OK

7. Connecting to IPTV Server (with your registered data) in progress.

8. Successful Connection! You receive all channels associated with your account.

9. Now Everything is ready and you can start watching Live TV.

We wish you a nice time with MYTV Online App.
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

UnripTV

Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I just got my formuler z7+ today, and done a few tests. my adwice dont even try to install anything other than the mytvonline app perfect as you would want, + it has an modern beutiful look. i have tried all possible settings.
1. mag. blabla.xdns.pro:8080/c works ok as mag portal with the same shit epg that stops after 24 hours
2. tv.blabla.xdns.pro + username and password pretty much the same
3. the winner as a m3u with options as mpegts in playlist + EPG http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD...REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/IPTV_guide.xml.gz
what a winner in mytvonline i will never sell a tvip 605 again because the all the shit with mag portal, just. my bet:)

Reactions: laondaNL

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
I just got my formuler z7+ today, and done a few tests. my adwice dont even try to install anything other than the mytvonline app perfect as you would want, + it has an modern beutiful look. i have tried all possible settings.
1. mag. blabla.xdns.pro:8080/c works ok as mag portal with the same shit epg that stops after 24 hours
2. tv.blabla.xdns.pro + username and password pretty much the same
3. the winner as a m3u with options as mpegts in playlist + EPG http://estiptv******* WARNING FRAUD...REPORT TO ADMIN *******/epg/IPTV_guide.xml.gz
what a winner in mytvonline i will never sell a tvip 605 again because the all the shit with mag portal, just. my bet:)
Its the best option on the marker, use it now for a year.

star6900

Reseller
May 2, 2016
Reseller ID
star6900
Is it possible to download the apk of this app someware. I can't find it in google play store?

star6900

Reseller
May 2, 2016
Reseller ID
star6900
MyTV app is also on Amiko A5 ott boxes and it works veary well. I am trying to find the apk to install on Amiko A4 ott box

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
a question : i have registered my mac id in the dashboard for my z7+ . can i still use any iptv app for example on my phone for iptv channels or am i locked to my z7+ which the mac id is tied to

Jan 7, 2019
Reseller ID
droelfmalbumst
you should be able to use it on formuler, on smart iptv and on what ever device you want... just not at the same time

BeoService

Mar 30, 2016
Basel / Switzerland
www.beoservice.ch
Reseller ID
BeoService
Hy, I have a Z7 + 5G, but I can not load the portal, even though I have registered the MAC address in the dashboard under MAG.
The following error message always appears:
"Your account is blocked or exipired. Contactyour service provider"
The MyTV Online app is updated to version v1.09.62-r2076
Unfortunately the IPTV Community Support Team can not help anymore and refers me to the "Helpcenter"
With kind regards.
BeoService