RapidIPTV setup on MYTV Online APP

• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.
Rapid TV Swiss

Rapid TV Swiss

Staff member
Business Card
Jan 25, 2016
rapidiptvswiss.com
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to bring IPTV channels to your MYTV Online on Formuler Z7+

1. Open MYTV Online

2. Edit Service >> Click Edit
Important: Be sure you register (on Server Operator Dashboard/ Homepage) with your right MAC Address.

3. Enter Service Nickname (Example: Rapid IPTV or Anything)

4. Enter IPTV Server URL (STB MAG Emulator/ Portal URL) you get from your Server Operator.

5. Enter Username and Password if necessary (will find Username and Password in your m3u line)

6. Click OK

7. Connecting to IPTV Server (with your registered data) in progress.

8. Successful Connection! You receive all channels associated with your account.

9. Now Everything is ready and you can start watching Live TV.

We wish you a nice time with MYTV Online App. Enjoy!

T

the_caveman

Jan 5, 2017
If I want to use m3u instead of MAC, what do I need to change then ?

laondaNL

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
Yes i know. You do not read well. My question is how to organize

M

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
how can i register MAC Address ? i only have enigma and mag in the dashboard

UnripTV

UnripTV

Verified & Trusted
Reseller
Business Card
Nov 2, 2018
Reseller ID
UnripTV
I just got my formuler z7+ today, and done a few tests. my adwice dont even try to install anything other than the mytvonline app perfect as you would want, + it has an modern beutiful look. i have tried all possible settings.
1. mag. blabla.xdns.pro:8080/c works ok as mag portal with the same shit epg that stops after 24 hours
2. tv.blabla.xdns.pro + username and password pretty much the same
3. the winner as a m3u with options as mpegts in playlist + EPG http://estiptv.site/epg/IPTV_guide.xml.gz
what a winner in mytvonline i will never sell a tvip 605 again because the all the shit with mag portal, just. my bet:)

laondaNL

laondaNL

Dec 14, 2016
I just got my formuler z7+ today, and done a few tests. my adwice dont even try to install anything other than the mytvonline app perfect as you would want, + it has an modern beutiful look. i have tried all possible settings.
1. mag. blabla.xdns.pro:8080/c works ok as mag portal with the same shit epg that stops after 24 hours
2. tv.blabla.xdns.pro + username and password pretty much the same
3. the winner as a m3u with options as mpegts in playlist + EPG http://estiptv.site/epg/IPTV_guide.xml.gz
what a winner in mytvonline i will never sell a tvip 605 again because the all the shit with mag portal, just. my bet:)
Its the best option on the marker, use it now for a year.

M

mikael byström

Jun 27, 2018
as far as i know mytvonline is exclusive to Formuler devices but it is possible to find it using google