• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

basbas

Nov 28, 2020
Reseller ID
Parrot IPTV
Reseller Name: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: Line expired 25-05-2020. Paid via link on dashboard through PayPal. Does not respond to any emails or tickets.
The purchase date: 05-07-2020 for renewal of line for one year
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: 05-07-2021

Reactions: EvzManu

essemH

Nov 11, 2017
Reseller Name: @Choice
Incident/Problem: Did not get access to my own personal dashboard even tho this is promised to be delivered within minutes.
Asked the user several times and only got one response which the user said:
"Im not home right now, you have to wait since iptv is not the only thing im doing in my life.
you can give me your feedback however your line is working and you can watchwhat you have paid for."
The purchase date: Nov 9, 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: Nov 9, 2021

Jan Vidar

Aug 21, 2017
Name Reseller: @Choice
Incident/Problem: Reseller not available and line not working
When did you buy the line: 18.10.2020
For how long should the line be: 18.10.2021

Tdusoona

Sep 12, 2020
Incident/Problem: Reseller ignoring/deleting msg and line not working
When did you buy the line: September 20, 2020
For how long should the line be: September 20, 2021

essemH

Nov 11, 2017
@Choice

Reporting Choice again since the line he provided is no longer working and i paid for one year and got three weeks.

Tdusoona

Sep 12, 2020
I messaged @Choice and his page weeks ago...and got no response. He is active and deleted the profile message so other buyers couldn't see the post I put.

I have been patient hoping he would fix this but he hasn't...

12 months sub too so I hope admin on this site are good

Reactions: pomadora

ysq74

Nov 3, 2020
Incident/Problem: Reseller not available and channels list are not complete, horrible customer service.
When did you buy the line: Nov. 2020

Reactions: pomadora

pomadora

Sep 29, 2020
Dubrovnik
Reseller Name: @Choice
Incident/Problem: No service. Asking for weeks for a line to be added in Dashboard. Never did. Now down completely.
The purchase date: Oct. 2020
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: April 2021 (paid for 6 months)

EvzManu

Jan 20, 2017
Reseller Name: @Parrot IPTV
Incident/Problem: Line expired 22-OCT-2020. Paid via link on dashboard through PayPal. Does not respond to any emails or tickets.
The purchase date: 08-AUG-2020 for renewal of line for one year
The expected expiration date for the purchased line: 08-AUG-2021

Wallahander

Sep 25, 2020
Reseller name: @Choice

I have not been given access to the one year line I paid for a week ago. I believe the seller 'Choice' is not around anymore but he has cleverly set up a Paypal account and ask any renewals to be paid there. I did so unfortunately. I can't seem to add the link to the PayPal confirmation due to spam settings, I can provide it any other way if you require it.

Reactions: FiyiK

jonnh

Mar 9, 2019
Name Reseller: @FiyiK
Incident/Problem: Have asked of channelproblem and problem of a package for weeks. He says cant contact channel section/the responsibility team of channel. That I have to do it by myself. And he is seller..
Can only help with doing a report of channel, which I can do by myself. And nothing seems to happen.