• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Scripts & Restreams for sale

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
I am a large Stream Provider for IPTV business around the world, I offer Restreams & scripts to customers who want to build up there IPTV stream database. Please see below more information on what is for sale here

SCRIPTS FOR SALE

Fubo TV
Sky Mexico
ISG Pro TV
Norago 836
Norago 465
Music Choice
Filmon TV
Transponder TV
Univision TV
UFC tv
XXX
Roku TV (latino)
Lam TV (latino)
Direct TV Play

RESTREAMS FOR SALE

We offer all the above for Restream over 4000 channels

We also have SUPER SPORT Locals for Restream

Restream Prices are £1 each per month (min order is 50 streams)

Uthall

May 17, 2017
Australia
Beware this guy, i bought a Fubo script off him which didn't work, and he offered zero help to get it going, as far as actually not responding to any further communication on skype. Look out!

Reactions: PetesHosting

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
Beware this guy, i bought a Fubo script off him which didn't work, and he offered zero help to get it going, as far as actually not responding to any further communication on skype. Look out!
Please do share this proof with everyone ??? .. all my scripts work 100% ill be happy to show everyone the scripts work in a video, 99% of script issues is down to the end user not having a clue what they are doing.

Ahoney

Jan 4, 2020
Reseller ID
Topiptvstreams
Everyone ignore this message this person is talking aload of crap i have my scripts from this seller with no issues at all. If theres ever an issue or help is needed to use the scripts this guy is there day and night. I bet the person who left this comment sells scripts himself and dont like the competition.