• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Scripts & Restreams for sale

head.arrow

Apr 6, 2020
Beware this guy HE is a scammer Absolutley pointless you selling this and ripping people off fubo block your server in matter of days, UFC tv now use wmsauth so dont work.... lol stop ripping people off
every restream he gave always SCRAMBLING
and puting ur servers at risk of copyright

beware of this scammer

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
Beware this guy HE is a scammer Absolutley pointless you selling this and ripping people off fubo block your server in matter of days, UFC tv now use wmsauth so dont work.... lol stop ripping people off
every restream he gave always SCRAMBLING
and puting ur servers at risk of copyright

beware of this scammer
LOL this thread was created ages ago buddy back when FUBO and UFC was working, I dont offer FUBO or UFC anymore so your point is pretty invalid, May i suggest you do some homework before chucking your toys out of your pram. Plus i have never dealt with you so how would you kow what scripts of mine work and dont work??? . All scripts i sell work 100% and as you will see from plenty of Good reviews on my other threads my clients are more than happy with what they purchase. Im sorry that you are upset about something so silly but may i suggest you change your nappy and have a quick nap it may make you feel better xxxxxx

Topmediauk

Apr 19, 2020
LOL this thread was created ages ago buddy back when FUBO and UFC was working, I dont offer FUBO or UFC anymore so your point is pretty invalid, May i suggest you do some homework before chucking your toys out of your pram. Plus i have never dealt with you so how would you kow what scripts of mine work and dont work??? . All scripts i sell work 100% and as you will see from plenty of Good reviews on my other threads my clients are more than happy with what they purchase. Im sorry that you are upset about something so silly but may i suggest you change your nappy and have a quick nap it may make you feel better xxxxxx
how can you say such rubbish about this guys scripts i run my full iptv service and more from scripts Purley from this seller. hes at hand day and night should i have any issues or if i need advice about servers ect. so this guy is far from a scammer so i would take his advice and go change your nappy before you take a nap :):):):)

canadabear

May 14, 2016
I am another victim, This guy is a cheater!
Around 2-3 months ago. I lost US$300, for DSTV and other scripts, Nothing at last. he is full of lies,

be aware, stay away from him!

london1983

Nov 22, 2019
Reseller ID
london1983
I am another victim, This guy is a cheater!
Around 2-3 months ago. I lost US$300, for DSTV and other scripts, Nothing at last. he is full of lies,

be aware, stay away from him!
Please feel free to show everyone a screen shot of our conversation please??? I have never has DSTV script for sale. But please do show proof of this? but of course you can't because you are talking out of your back end.

TillyTV

Oct 27, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Great Seller! Talked with him over a day and he showed and explained everything to me about the scripts before even buying :) Bought 1 Script from him and a bit down the road it had some issues he was quick to replace that script and even add another one in for the inconvenience! :) Awesome guy right here! Trusted seller and should buy with confidence.

bagana

Oct 2, 2021
San Diego
Hey Lodon1983,

Please send me a PM about pricing of the scripts currently working and also your telegram username, I am a serious buyer...
I just send you a PM, hope an answers as soon as possible.

--
bagana

marinero

Nov 16, 2018
Reseller ID
Hello, I'm interested in American and European channels for restreaming.
Send me try please
Thanks

Cirotvforyou51

Jan 30, 2022
I am a large Stream Provider for IPTV business around the world, I offer Restreams & scripts to customers who want to build up there IPTV stream database. Please see below more information on what is for sale here

SCRIPTS FOR SALE

Fubo TV
Sky Mexico
ISG Pro TV
Norago 836
Norago 465
Music Choice
Filmon TV
Transponder TV
Univision TV
UFC tv
XXX
Roku TV (latino)
Lam TV (latino)
Direct TV Play

RESTREAMS FOR SALE

We offer all the above for Restream over 4000 channels

We also have SUPER SPORT Locals for Restream

Restream Prices are £1 each per month (min order is 50 streams)
Can I have a Trial for Amazon Fire tv I’m in the USA