• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

den

Oct 6, 2018
I didn’t subscribe via a webpage, mate. I had a provider middleman do that for me via a football forum. I’ve been in touch with him, but waiting for a reply. I’m confident that the service is still working as I can still watch the small number of favourites channels, but god knows what’s happened to all the others.

den

Oct 6, 2018
Only subscribed last night. It was working fine last night and first thing this morning, then I channel hopped ( I think the last channel I went on was a US movie one, then the problem arose.

sandman

Nov 19, 2018
Hey everyone,
I am new to this forum and new to IPTV.
I have a Sony Bravia, 55XE9305, which is an android tv.
So i heard about iptv and installed the Snart iptv app from Google play store, at this moment i am on trial for two more days.
Works fine, even got the m3u files uploaded to the tv.

The problem is that when i select a channel, never mind which channel, the first two minutes it works fine but after that
it starts to buffer, well i think that is what i think its doing, i get a spinning circle for maybe a second and the show goes on.
Sometimes i get this circle and the show that i am watching skips back 1 or 2 seconds and continues where it left off.

Tried different cable, 8 different dns servers, turned off motion flow, re-installed the app.
Went to speedtest.net to see how slow it is, between 55 M/bps and 65/Mbps.

The same problem ovvures on my Nvidia Shield TV.
This problem drives me crazy.
Can somebody please help me out?

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
ask your reseller to reset the line, means ask to change the line password. Then try again with the new m3u line.
Regards,

sandman

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,
ask your reseller to reset the line, means ask to change the line password. Then try again with the new m3u line.
Regards,
Maybe i need to look for a trial from one of the reseller.I don't mind paying for it as long as it works fine.

ersalto11

Jun 9, 2021
Hi guys! Recently bought a Sony Bravia KE80, and I'm using the smart IPTV-app.

After I've changed channels like 5-10 times, it starts to lag more and more (like it's some memory leak of sorts) until it's going extremely sluggishly, like almost frame to frame. If I restart the app it works good, until I've changed channels again for a few times. I've tried both using a small playlist (100 channels), checked internet speed, cables, updated firmware, reset the TV etc. No idea what's left except returning it and buying another.

What can the issue be? My 3 years older Philips works better without any lag. I kinda doubt theres anything wrong with the TV, because it's a lot faster than my older TV (which it should be), but it seems like a memory leak of sorts. Is this common?

Hectorious

Official Verified & Trusted
Reseller
May 5, 2017
www.rapidiptv.live
Hi guys! Recently bought a Sony Bravia KE80, and I'm using the smart IPTV-app.

After I've changed channels like 5-10 times, it starts to lag more and more (like it's some memory leak of sorts) until it's going extremely sluggishly, like almost frame to frame. If I restart the app it works good, until I've changed channels again for a few times. I've tried both using a small playlist (100 channels), checked internet speed, cables, updated firmware, reset the TV etc. No idea what's left except returning it and buying another.

What can the issue be? My 3 years older Philips works better without any lag. I kinda doubt theres anything wrong with the TV, because it's a lot faster than my older TV (which it should be), but it seems like a memory leak of sorts. Is this common?
its an android tv, right ? try to install vlc player as well, it brings the right codec to play most like all video formats even better, which might be helpful to get better performance under smart iptv app as well.