• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Qiptv

Aug 20, 2018
Europe
Reseller ID
QQiptv
Search for smart stb if it doesn't find anything you need a box.. Mag 256 is a good choice or an Android box

Soushanor

Aug 24, 2018
hi guys. im posting it here because im pretty sure one of you are going to help me.
I've used the app for a long time, but to select it, i've to waste a lot of time.
At my LG tv, i've a sidebar with all the apps and a app icon on the remote control to access the apps directly.
it doesn't happen at SONY tvs ? i mean, just look all i have to do to access the ssiptv app (it doesn't support any other)

So, this is a normal screen. then, i must click 'home' at my remote and we go to:

there, i must select ''all the apps'' (todas as aplicacoes)
which will open this:

There, i must open the ''Opera TV'' app. i should be able to see more apps there, but the path until the apps i want is so annoying.. anyway... :

right here, i must search for the app i want or select it from my favorites...

is it possible to have the fcking app on a sidebar, or without having to do all of this shit? if, for any reason, i click on a button at my remote and the app closes, i've to do all of this again.
this is the remote, by the way

this is how my lg smarttv looks, with a sidebar app , if i click on my app button at the remote control.:

thanks mates.

Nikson

Nov 5, 2017
Reseller ID
Nikson
Hello, can somebody help me? I installed the siptv application on Sonic Smart TV and inserted my channel list. Every time I launch the application, it asks me for the start-up code and uploads the channels. How can I save the list so that I do not get it every time. Thank you

Nikson

Nov 5, 2017
Reseller ID
Nikson
Can you tell me how did you install this application on Sony TV? Because I could not install it in any way

Nikson

Nov 5, 2017
Reseller ID
Nikson
I'm going to run this other way, since I could not find her an application when I open it all.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello, can somebody help me? I installed the siptv application on Sonic Smart TV and inserted my channel list. Every time I launch the application, it asks me for the start-up code and uploads the channels. How can I save the list so that I do not get it every time. Thank you
Hello,
try to install Smart IPTV app (https://apkplz.com/android-apps/smart-iptv-apk-download). Smart IPTV app is very friendly and easy to use.
Regards,

Nikson

Nov 5, 2017
Reseller ID
Nikson
I have this app on two TVs that are LG and I found it on the app store, doing great. But the third TV is Soni and I could not find it, so I installed the ssiptv but I have this problem. It works ok, but when I exit the application, it asks me to upload channels and codes again.

R-Media

Staff member
Jan 25, 2016
Hello,
Remove the app from your Sony Tv then reinstall again. Then try.
Regards,

Shomz

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I figured out the problem. Its was the wifi connection. With smart tv the wifi range seems to be less comfair to my macbook.

I confirmed this by downloading internet speed tester on my smart tv.

I sloved it by adding a wifi range extender. This increased the wifi range and the streams are much better.

j4ck

Sep 21, 2018
I have „SS-IPTV“ running on an older Sony Bravia Smart TV with Opera Tv/Vewd-Store. I was happy it worked but now it crashes every time I try to open the app and it loads the playlist. Unfortunately it was the last possibility to watch IPTV on this tv...

den

Oct 6, 2018
HI. New here. I've just taken out a subscription after loading the Smart Iptv app onto my Sony Bravia. This morning I had all of the channels and groups of channels. but after doing a bit of channel hopping, all i can access now is the favourites folder and this check playlist no 1 URL! I've got a few channels that I put in the favourites folder but that's all I seem to be able to access. All of the groups (e.g. UK enertatinment, sport etc) seem to have vanished. I've tried powering off the tv a few times this morning, but this hasn't solved it

I'm not the most tech savvie, so I'd really appreciate advice on how to fix this as it's doing my head in

CHeers

den

Oct 6, 2018
Smart iptv. Tried a few times since I posted earlier, but same problem persists despite numerous power downs. Wondering if I can reset somehow?

den

Oct 6, 2018
Wouldn’t that give me a different Mac number though (I’m guessing- as I said I’m not that tech savvie) and, if so, I’d imagine I’d have to take out another subscription?

DGP

Oct 4, 2017
I would just go to the webpage, delete playlist, with TV on, then press 0 to reload, and then I would upload the playlist again!