• Welcome to IPTV Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Shomz

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,

Just trying to get to the the root of this problem. I recently brought smart tv (Sony Bravia KD43XE8004BU). I tried running iptv service but without any luck. Im using the perfect player and iptv app on my smart tv. The HD channels keeps buffering after every 5 sec (480p & 1080p). The SD channels works fine without any problem.

I also tested the server using my macbook in the same room & same wifi. It run smooth without any problem.

Any suggestion?

tonytouch123

Jan 13, 2018
Hello together

I'm new here and i search for a m3u list. Where i can download it?

Thanks in advance.

MfG Antony:sunglasses:

Maggo

Sep 13, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem on the Bravia TV.
Now I got OTT player to work, BUT, if I go on the OTT player side and want to upload the playlist.
When I put in the link, it tells me imediately that the list is not uploaded.
I got it to work somehow when I download the file and upload it on that site.

Reason why I want to do it with the link to always have it updated when a maintenance happened ect.

Than when I got it to work with the real downloaded file, I found out how to move the channels to favorite.
I have pushed save but when I restart the app, all my saved channels are gone again.

I am really new to this so sorry if there might be some silly questions.

Maggo

Sep 13, 2017
Hello,
I have a problem on the Bravia TV.
Now I got OTT player to work, BUT, if I go on the OTT player side and want to upload the playlist.
When I put in the link, it tells me imediately that the list is not uploaded.
I got it to work somehow when I download the file and upload it on that site.
Reason why I want to do it with the link to always have it updated when a maintenance happened ect.
Than when I got it to work with the real downloaded file, I found out how to move the channels to favorite.
I have pushed save but when I restart the app, all my saved channels are gone again.
I am really new to this so sorry if there might be some silly questions.

pc-guru

Feb 3, 2017
Hallo
ich brauche eine M3U test - line für mein Sony Android TV, möchte schauen ob es funktioniert.
App : IPTV benutze ich

Danke..

pc-guru

Feb 3, 2017
Hello
I need an M3U test - line for my Sony Android TV, I want to see if it works.
App: I use IPTV
Thank you..

Tim BROMAGE

May 23, 2018
I downloaded the smart itv app for the trial and purchased itv from seller, I have now purchased the app but cannot get itv channels to load, all I get is MAC address and restart. Any ideas?